Chapter 13

Once Rocco gets his house door open, we both walk in. Darkness fills me as I close the door behind me. Seem's that everyone has gone home? How does Rocco stay in this big place all alone? When I was home, there were always people there twenty-four seven.

When the lights flicker on I squint my eyes. He could have given me a warning. We were at his parent's house the entire rest of the night. I got to know a lot about his mom. Turns out she joined the mafia life to be with his father. His father barely talked to me. Probably has a grudge against my father. Who wouldn't he's done horrible things to all the mafias.

"So where will I sleep tonight?" Pressing my lips together I clear my throat.

"Like I said. You will sleep in my room Zucchero." He says placing his keys on the holder. Then he walks into the kitchen. Following him, I sneer while crossing my arms.

"You have a mansion that's as big as 8 houses put together! I'm not sleeping in your room when you have a million empty ones." Throwing my hands up I walk closer to him.

Opening his fridge he pulls out a bottle of water. "Then sleep on the couch." He shrugs pointing outside the kitchen.

As he opens the bottle of water, I draw in a breath. Then releasing it my feet move as I get closer to him. Snatching the water bottle from him I take a big gulp. I'm not thirsty, but I manage to drink half the bottle.

His eyes go wide for a fraction of a second. Then they darken with something I can't quite make out. Shit, did I get him angry? When he strides towards me I take a step back scared of what he might do.

When he lifts his hands up my brows furrow. If I flinch, he will know he's got a way to scare me. Is he really going to slap me though! His hand slides up my arm and I widen my eyes in surprise. He's not slapping me. So why the hell does he look so mad.

He grips my wrists, and I gasp. "W-what are you doing?" I stutter.

He doesn't say anything. Just loosens his tie and slides it off his neck. Gulping I watch as he brings it down to my wrists. Is he trying to tie me up. Oh gosh please don't tell me he plans to kill me.

He starts to wrap up my arms. Frowning I glare up at him. "Realease my fucking arms right now! What the hell are you doing Rocco." I yell.

Trying to pull my hands away from him I fail when he grips my hair and brings his mouth down to my ear. "Shut up zucchero. You messed up when you snatched that water bottle from my hands. I'm the boss here not you." He nibbles on my ear and I almost melt into his touch.

Why am I so effected by his words. That make me feel dirty and turned on for him. Even though they are mean and rude. "Like hell you are. I can kick your ass just as much as anyone else." Tugging at my hands I realize he's already got me tied up.

He guides my body over to the counter. Along the way I push his and kick him. He's not fucking me! I'm not going to let him take me like this. "Let me go Rocco or I swear I'll kick your fucking balls!"

He bends me over the counter and I try to break free, but the man is as stong as a bull. "I don't allow anyone to think they can boss me around. Nor do I allow disrespect." His free hand grips my hair pulling my head back. The pain of it feels so good I almost moan. "Taking my water bottle is disrespectful" He growls low into my ear.

"Fuck you." Trying to kick him again it fails. Instead, something loud echos through the room. My eyes widen when I feel my ass cheek sting.

Snapping my Head towards him I glare. "What the fuck was that." That first time I could barely feel it, but my ass is sore now.

He places his leg between my thighs to hold me in place. Then he grips onto my hair again. "This is what happens to bad girls Zucchero Ora vediamo quanto posso bagnarti." He whispers in my ear.