Jungwon let out an exaggerated scoff, "You? Heart problems? Back when we had missions, you were the one who always wanted to fight."

He was about to speak the truth with his loud voice. "I doubt you have heart problems, and I'm very sure your heart had been hurting because of Lee Heeseung."

"Misun, your heart hurts because of me?"

That wasn't Jungwons voice.

Their heads snapped towards the voice of the person. Lee Heeseung. Why? How did he end up hearing their conversation again? Heeseung stood near the door of the rooftop in his pajamas, staring at the two on the bench. Misun began hyperventilating with her chest heaving up and down. Jungwon looked very concerned at the girl. It looked like she could cry right there on the spot.

Misun got up and started running to the stair well.

Why couldn't she just face Heeseung right there? Why was she acting shy all of a sudden? Misun realized that's what also changed about her, she couldn't bare to tell him how she felt face to face.

"Wait!" A yell was all she heard before sprinting down the stairs and to who knows where.

Heeseung barged in his steps towards Jungwon. He didn't know what to do with all this. Jungwon only wanted to help Misun through her situation. "What happened with her?"

"I- I, I can't tell you." He told Heeseung. He had no idea why he seemed angry. Jungwon knows he has no right into telling about Misun's love for him.

"Then why the hell did she end run out like that?!" His voice sounded furious.

Jungwon came to the realization that he wasn't going to back down from him, not when it was about heeseung himself. He stood up catching his attention. Jungwon didn't do anything wrong so he wondered why his friend was coming for him.

"Lee Heeseung." Jungwon strongly said.

"Do you care for Misun?" He asked Heeseung. He was taken back from the question, almost blanking out on the spot.

"W- what? Why are you asking that right now?" He asked, only making Jungwon make sure he'd answer him. "Just answer!"

"Okay, I do care for her!" Heeseung yelled out, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the floor.

"Do you love her?" Jungwon asked another question.

Heeseung would have never thought he would hear the question that would confirm all things for him. That was the question he had been waiting for someone to ask him. That was all he needed to be fully honest about his feelings. His whole face softened, seeing how his eyebrows sunk as his eyes glistened.

"I do love her."

Jungwon's relaxed his demeanor towards Heeseung as to finally hearing his answer. Misun doesn't need to worry about anything because Heeseung feels just the exact way. He sighed, stepping closer to him and placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Go find her." Heeseung firmly nodded before leaving the roof and soon out the house.

The boy left on the rooftop sighed before plopping back onto the bench. "Why couldn't they just talk to each other? Now I'm exhausted for no reason!"

The whole day has been sunless, showing the world nothing but gray with white skies. It was almost three o'clock and it seemed like the sun was almost going to go down with no type of sunlight. The two people who needed to tell each other hadn't found one another yet.

Heeseung and Misun were both in their pajamas. They left the house without changing. She hoped Heeseung wouldn't find her soon out of humiliation and he hoped to find Misun soon because he needed to tell her the full on truth.

The boy ran all throughout town, finding no one that looked like the girl he wanted. Heeseung began to get tired, slowly making his run into a walk. Some strands on his face were wet from the sweat he produced. Of course he wasn't going to stop looking for Misun though.

While the dark brown haired boy tiredly continued searching for her, she was sat at the beach that they have gone to before. Her hand was playing with the sand and her legs were upright, folded towards her whole body.

Misun wanted this all to be a dream. She didn't expect for any of this to happen now. The girl shut her eyes closed, just imagining how lame she acted and how she ran off with a dilemma.

"I'm so stupid."

──────────────────