1000011

V's POV

"I am droppin-"

"NO!" 

"Lil sat-"

"N-O. Koo hyung will drop me."

Morning and the first thing I witness is my brother and my boyfriend fighting. While Jungkook is sorting some files on the couch as if he isn't included in the fight at all. The fight is about who will drop nabi at school though I don't even know why it's even a fight. It's obvious who will drop him at school.

"Nabi, lets go." I call out ignoring everyone's gaze on me while my lil nabi bounces his way to me. He won't ever say no to my offer. Wrapping my arms around his shoulder I was out with him, leaving the two brothers alone. 

I sat in my car, kicking start the engine when I noticed Jungkook leaving too, not before waving a bye to my brother who gave him a flying kiss instead making him stumble on his steps. I just know if Jungkook isn't open with pda, then my brother is about to embarrass him with every chance he gets.

"Dada, when are you two even marrying? I thought you two will marry af"

"Why? You want to marry as soon as possible, huh?" I asked instead, chuckling when he gaped at my words. His cheeks flushed red with shyness as he rubbed his neck, trying to play it cool. I glanced at him before turning back to the road.

"U-uhm no, it'its nothing like that." 

"Oh! So you don't want to marry Jungkook?" At this he turned to look at me like I said I was going to disown him right at this very moment. Of course I was teasing but I won't mind keeping him with me for life too.

"I never said that! I wanna marry him! Dada, you can't snatch my groom from me!" His whine in his last words made me laugh as he sounded like he was talking about a puppy and not a man who's 5 years older than him. Still, I nodded to his words, keeping my eyes on the road as I don't want to end up running over someone.

"So, you really like like him?" I asked, this time with seriousness as I wanted to hear it from him. 

"No. I really love love him." Okay, this doesn't really calms me. He should be in like like phase, not love love phase this soon. But I don't say this to him. If he says he 'love love's' him then let it be.

"I see, but still if he ever causes any problem, tell me. I won't hesitate to separate his head from his body." I was sincere with my every word I just said. If that man hurts my nabi, brother or not, I will make sure it will hurt him to live. 

"Dada!"

"What? No one gets to live after hurting my nabi." 

"No one?" He asked softly which made me scared for a second. Did something happened?

"Yes. No one. You always come first, my lil butterfly, before everything and everyone." Because it has always been him and I. Forever. My lil nabi is mine to protect and love. No one is above my brother.

We continued our drive in silence, a comfortable silence looming over us when he asked something that made my thoughts stir inside though I remained unaffected outside.

"Who was the baby, dada? The one in video." I pretend to think while looking forward, the flashes crossing my brain like a reminder to me. I should not hide it from him, we never hide anything from each other but some things are meant to be buried and forgotten. He doesn't deserve to carry such dreading memory, I will do it for him.

"Just someone. We don't really know the boy but to assure you, he is safe and leading a very good life." He nodded at my words, believing every lie that made me wince internally for lying but it's for his own good. No one will tell him, he will never get to know the truth behind that video and I will make sure of that.