11011

Jeongguk's steps went stiff for a moment but then he turned back at Mr. Kim.

"Well, for the starters, you can't call me Gguk, you are not close to me. And she is good, alive at least." He said nodding to himself as he looked at the old man in front of him.

"Oh, good then." Mr. Kim uttered with a small smile dancing on his lips that Jeongguk ignored and went back to V who was waiting for him.

"Hey darling, were you waiting for me?" Jeongguk whispered hugging him by waist and sighed in relief as he felt V snaking his hand to his neck then pulling him close. He could feel the other sniffing his neck, breathing in his cologne, fingers curling on his back as he gets drowned in the scent.

"Let's go darling, you have caused enough havoc." He muttered placing his lips on V's earlobe giving it a light suck before he hoisted him up by thighs like a baby and started walking to his car.

Li got the signal and ordered his men to get back to base as he too left from there, leaving Mr. Kim alone with his car.

"Darling, keys." 

V grabbed Jeongguk's palm that was gripping his thighs and placed it on his back pocket before curling back his hands around other's neck.

Jeongguk chuckled at this act and fished out the keys before smacking V's ass, and he surely didn't missed the low moan near his ears so he rubbed that area softly to sooth out the pain.

"You won't get down?" He asked but in response all he got was muffled whining and tightening of grip. 

"As you wish my darling." Jeongguk murmured sweetly before settling on the driver's seat and putting on the seat belt for both of them. He felt V turning his face as his cheek was now flat against his shoulder blades while his breathing was fanning on his neck.

Before turning on the car Jeongguk turned his head to look at V who was already looking at him with wide bambi eyes and lips squished into a pout. He couldn't resist the sight and held V's jaw in a tight grip before joining their lips in a messy and wet kiss, tongue lathering up over each other's, as he sloppily invaded other's mouth with his tongue, sucking the hot muscle earning a low moan. Both had their eyes closed as they kissed freakishly, hands roaming on each other greedily. V's hand sneaked in Jeongguk's shirt before unbuttoning the top three buttons while Jeongguk was holding him by neck, pressing it once in a while choking him on his own saliva.

"Argh! Fuck darling!!" Jeongguk groaned as he felt V flicking his nipples, twisting them between his fingers. He tightened his grip on V's waist as he latched on his neck, leaving open mouth kisses, wetting the skin. V gasped as his head was jerked back by his hair before Jeongguk lapped on his throat, biting the skin, nibbling on it like an animal starving for his meal since days. The hand on V's waist disappeared into his shirt and yanked it by all force, breaking the buttons on top, revealing the golden, untouched, smooth skin, challenging the beast in Jeongguk.

"You better stop me darling before I take control in my hand and bend you right here." Jeongguk husked while sniffing the smooth skin as he tried to take it in his mouth, suck it and nibble on it. Wild, red patches were created on the skin as he continued sucking and nibbling on the skin.

"Oh fuck! N-not here! Gguk!" V huffed arching his back, unintentionally grinding on Jeongguk's dick which was hard and erected with it's outline visible from the clothes. He moaned out when he felt the hardness and tried to feel the pleasure again, two hands gripped his hip, stilling his movements. He looked up with his droopy, half-lidded eyes, messed up hair falling on his eyes, making his appearance too seductive to resist.

"Aren't you an embodiment of sin, my darling? Too greedy, too desperate for me, only for me cause it's only me who can pleasure you the way you want." Jeongguk's words were all blurry to V who was needy and wanted some friction as he desperately tried to move but got restricted by two hands on his hips, pinning him down.

"Stay put, darling." There was a hint of sternness in Jeongguk's voice making V whimper as it made him feel more arousing and Jeongguk easily noticed this making him smirk.

"You want me to tame you darling? Teach you manners." Jeongguk husked deeply in his ears making him squirm and whine in his hold. He leaned back and looked at the most ruthless man in Korea, withering and breaking piece by piece in his hold just by mere words.

 "G-Gguk, please!" V gasped as his uneven breathing was heard breaking through the silence in the car. He grasped Jeongguk's coat with his shaking hand as he tried to feel some closure with him. Jeongguk who was viewing all this was absolutely loving it but it was time to pull the boy out of his head space.

"Love." Jeongguk spoke gently, caressing V's cheeks softly as he kept his lips on other's shivering ones giving a simple soft kiss, filled with love and care. 

"Darling, look at me." He said, patting V's cheeks who's vision was still unfocused and hazed. 

"Hmm, Gguk." 

"Yes darling, right here." Jeongguk said pushing the strands of hair out of his eyes, wiping out the drool with his hem of the coat.

"I want you, please!" Jeongguk's all action halted hearing the words as he looked straight in V's eyes that was filled with love, lust and need. He unbuckled the seat belts and leaned back the seat.

"But darling, What if, I am not ready for that?" V stopped all his movements and looked at him. He softly cupped Jeongguk's face and joined their foreheads taking him by surprise who thought they were going to kiss.

"Then take me home cause I need a cold shower. And, I can take care of your boner as I caused it in the first place. Don't worry my love, I will wait, cause as you said, you are the only one who can pleasure me the way I want." 

V's word made Jeongguk's heart bloom with a new wave of love. A smile surfaced his lips hearing the last line and he quickly turned on the engine of the car that went off the first time he did.

"Let's go to my hideout darling, it's nearer. But we are surely not having a cold shower, not today at least." 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Grab your bottles of holy water for next chap.

~~~glimpse