1011

"The fuck!" Jungkook muttered as he got back on his feet.

"What are you teaching my brother!" V roared hiding Tae behind his back making Jungkook scoff.

"Well, The thing that you two were doing inside." Jeongguk stifled a laugh seeing V's face. Its fun to see his younger brother and love of his life fighting.

"you know what? get out of my office this instant!" V said motioned them to go out but boy, we are talking about Jeons here. Jeongguk pulled the other by waist and smooched his cheeks before running away leaving his brother alone to face V's wrath.

"I-Why? who? I-I forgot my dick at home!!" Saying this Jungkook ran away behind Jeongguk leaving the Kims behind.

"Dada." V looked at his side to see Tae looking at him with a smile.

"Yeah bub?" V asked as both he and Tae came inside the office, settling on the chair.

"Who was the man with you dada?" Tae asked plopping on the couch as he was out of his head space.

"Annoying prick." V replied but sighed as he saw Tae's glare. Tae always wants his answer accurate and correct, no beating around bushes.

"He was the brother of CEO of Jeons. Also the mafia leader of Kiara." Tae nodded at the info intaking every details.

"Dada. You know, the CEO, he is quite cute."

Welp.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So?" Jeongguk asked as they sat in their car. The other knew by the tone that he want to know something.

"Well, He is cute?" Jeongguk again glared at him making the other sigh.

"Hyung, I don't know okay! maybe I like him a bit? A lil bit? Yeah." Jeongguk nodded getting his point and decided not to pressurize anymore.

"Lets go."

They both drove back to their home but what they didn't expected was a Black Karlmann king passing through them with a very fast speed.

"Wow, never knew someone else also owns a bullet proof car around us, let alone a karlmann King."  Jeongguk knew who owned such car, but the main issue was why the man took it out on road in day light without any problems.

"Something is wrong. Call Jackson and ask him to bring my warrior." By warrior Jungkook knew what, but didn't got why, still he did the task he was given. Jeongguk started following the car even though he knew the driver of the car surely knew that he was being followed.

"Hyung, why are you following that car?" Jungkook asked timidly as the speed of their car was very fast scaring him to death.

"Not now kook." Jungkook nodded gulping as he heard his brother's serious voice, he knew it was not the time to be a brat so he quietly settled in his seat. And Jeongguk may be or maybe not glanced secretly at him chuckling internally.

They were following the bulletproof car when suddenly gun shots were heard. Jungkook panicked and looked at his hyung asking what to do just with his face.