111011

Jungkook's POV-

I am about to die.  A very painful death at that and I am not even trying to keep myself alive because I very much deserve it. But, in my defense, how would I have known that the man was hitting on me and not being gentleman? 

"How can you not know! That fucking asshole literally said his car is broke so can he ride you instead?! 'You' not 'Yours'!" This was the second time he clarified that and I still feel like a dumb duck. I never realized until today that this lil sunshine swears so much that could make a sailor blush. I thought V has no idea until Tae called his brother and mine too, then said the same thing to them. They left him in charge to protect me from witches and wizards, as Tae calls them, or at least in his improved version because in his raw words he called them homewrecking wenches. 

"I-I would be careful nex-" 

"You better be careful hyung because nothing would stop me from implementing the moves you taught me on that person and we both know I will easily get away with that." Of course he will. I have no doubt in his words. I won't dare doubt in his words ever. After having a conversation with V who specifically warned me not to take Tae lightly in any case as this little boy almost made him had to clean out a whole gang because he couldn't stand the boy's stare on him and without any mercy stabbed his thighs with a fork when the boy didn't listen to his warning the first two times. 

This boy is half heaven and half hell. And if that isn't fucking hot and powerful about him, I don't know what is. As much as I am staying with him, new thing about him are getting revealed every day. 

"Okay. I am calm. Sorry I went over board, hyung." Oh no darling. You just proved me right in every language I know.

"That's alright mon amour, jealousy is the truth that can't be hidden for long." I boasted and winked at him as he stood confused for a moment until the sentence started sinking in him. That was when a gasp left his lips, his ear tips turning red. Late realization can be pretty embarrassing.

"I am not jealous!!"

"And I don't love you." I mocked while walking out of my office with him following me hot on his heels. That was an absolute lie, we both knew.

"Take that back, hyung! You are lying! You do love me!" 

"Hyung! I will tell Ggukie eomma! Hyung!!" I laughed at his attempts to get back at me, ignoring my employees staring at him with eyes wide open. They were still not used to seeing the brother of our supposedly rival company running around in my company. Well, he stayed with me. I wonder what will be the reaction if they would know that.

I was walking towards out for lunch when my feet halted at someone's appearance.  Behind me, I felt Tae bumping into me and on instinct I grabbed him to keep him hidden behind me. 

"Jeon!" Han Suka. A man in his 30's, hungry for power. He can do anything for power and money but with the lack of brain, he is nothing but a mere pest against me. I have seen him doing anything for power only to get beaten down pretty badly but I have no remorse for this man. He went as far as to ask for my hand to my parents to establish a relation between our companies. Good thing my brother objected and jumped in. Because though he is my father, he is hungry for power too. He started thinking about it until my brother jumped and shot twice towards Suka, enough for the man to piss and run off from there.

"Han. What brings you here?"

"Why? Am I not welcomed here?"

"No." His face morphed into a bitter smile listening my response as he tried to glance behind me. 

"Kim's brother? In Jeon's company? Something I should know?" There's nothing he should know about me or the Kims.

"Get out of my building or I will have my guards drag you out." My hands were securing Tae behind me as I felt him tugging my shirt slightly from back. Han Suk was still adamant, sneering his pearl white teeth at us as he took a step closer to us. He was trying to be intimidating, fool doesn't know no one apart from my own brother can scare me and maybe his boyfriend intimidates me a lil too. Just a bit because that man has the tendency to both kill and get killed for his family.

"Mark my words, one more step closer and I will break your face." I warned as he shrugged at me carelessly before raising his foot to step forward. He took my threat as bluffing, but I don't throw empty threats at anyone. The moment his foot touched the ground I swing my elbow, hitting right below his jaw with full force. His loud painful wail echoed in the empty cafeteria as he moaned in pain with his bloody jaw. One more look at me, now that he was at distance I strike his face with my fist, breaking his nose as well. The blood all over made me a bit nauseous but over all I felt good remembering his filthiness. 

"Ew! Now it's messy. Whatever! Hyung! Take back your words and tell me you love me or I will complain about this to-" I chuckled to myself before putting a finger over his lips, shushing him then I leaned down to his face level, looking right into his eyes as I spoke.

"I love you mi amour. I love you the most. You don't need to worry about me not loving you ever." His pupils dilated as he stared back at me, drowning me in them. I could sense he was too shocked to move so I effortlessly picked him up, this time like a bride and walked out of the building. The mess will get cleared by the cleaning staff.

Where are we going though?

"Where do you wanna go, sunshine?" I asked him, looking down as he was hiding his face in my chest, away from the bright sun blazing over his face. He made a thinking face which made me think he knows his destination very well and just wants to play me. God he can make me bark at him and I will do it with a leash on.

"Hmm. I need to think." Yea sure you lil brat. The smile on his face says otherwise. Still, I play along, waiting for him to speak while standing near my car with him in my arms. He kept thinking while toying with my shirt collar before hitching me down suddenly.

"Ow! So? Decided?" I asked, hitching him up a bit more, enough for our nose to touch each others. He giggled at my actions before nodding. I hope it's not paw-paw. I can't stand that fear any more.

"Let's go for shopping!" 

Shopping? That's new. It will be helpful for me, I will know what type of clothes he prefers and of which color, brand, everything. And buy myself a new set of suits, the one I bought last week are already worn out. I shouldn't let Gguk borrow my suits, he dips them in blood every time.

"Shopping it is then!"

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

For someone who never once introduced or had any interactions with them, Juniors love me a bit too much.. :)

And that freaks me out becoz I would not like to associate myself with anyone.....

whenever I think otherwise of my frnds...reality slaps me so fucking hard that my heads turns a complete 180 to remind me where I stand...and where they stand... :) 

meow!

~~~~glimpse