100100

V's POV-

It's been 24 hours since I have seen him or heard anything from Jeongguk. It must be the longest I am away from him since we have been together. And I hope the reason behind this is not what  I am thinking because if yes, then things are about to get bloody. I don't care who wants revenge or want to play games, they can't take him away from me. I won't let them, I will wage war against this universe to keep him with me, beside me.

"Dada~" Here comes my little puppy I have been missing all day.

"My little baby, where have you been all day?  I thought you were sleeping." He shook his head sighing as he settled himself beside me, instead of my lap. My lil nabi is growing up. And, I still think it was just yesterday, I took upon myself, to raise him, give him all of the love I can, and look the 1 year old baby is now close to 16. 

"Aish dada! I was with Yeonie and Binnie hyung. You know, they both were doing that adult stuff that Kookie hyung told me adults do! Wait! Let me show you!" Before I could say another word he ran off to his room, leaving me in deep thoughts. I need to talk to that lil brat. He is teaching my little baby what?! Adult stuff! Tae is not even 18 yet!

"See! I clicked some photos and ran away off from there!" I took his phone and went through the shots he clicked. These two cheeky brats thought I won't notice their love story weaving behind my back? 

Unknowingly a smile surfaced my lips looking at their love struck gaze at each other, do we look the same when me and Gguk look at each other? Again Gguk, I don't know where he is. He isn't answering my calls too.

Tae's Pov-

I saw how dada stared at the photos; he was smiling, which is not normal seeing how the photos were not mine nor Jeon sibling's. I noticed how now-a-days, he smiles more, though not in everyone's presence, but I did caught him smiling alone, or while talking to my brother-in-law. And I am happy with that change. He got something in his life to make him smile, something to call his, other than me. 

Though his smile deemed down after some time which bothered me. What happened now? He was all happy and smiling. Looking at his upset face, I am rethinking my decision, should I tell him about them? What if they died? No! I can't.  But, I can twist my words!

"Dada." I called softly, making sure I don't startle him as he was lost somewhere. I wonder where.

"Yes nabi?" Yes nabi! You can do it! Just ask him!

"C-can you, t-teach me some, umm, some."

"Yes baby, say what? I will teach you whatever you want." I know! But those consequences.

"Some s-self defense?" And he went silent as I thought.

Well done Kim Taehyung! Now be ready for interrogations! You are done! Done for life! And so are those kids! You will be guilt trapped for their death, yes! You, you 16 year old fetus!

"Sure." See! The questio-wait what?

"Sure? You will?"

"Yes bub, I will. It's about time you learn throwing some good knock out punches." I am a little doesn't mean so is my brain. Being with dada I know how his mind works, and the problem is, I know how it works but I don't know how to work with it. Him being so calm and not asking me question is just, a mask. He must have already planned a whole sherlock holmes shit in his mind to find out the reason behind my sudden want to get into fights.

"O-ohkay. Who will train me though?" Knowing him, it won't be him. And, I don't want that person to be him too, he is, too brutal for my liking. No offence but he is Hitler in training grounds.

"Hmm me?"

"I want to make it out alive dada! I am just a baby! Have some mercy on your nabi!" 

"Oh my baby! Come here! I will show you some mer-" He pulled me on his lap to tickle me but his phone started ringing which made him halt and accept the call. All through the call, I saw his expressions changing from confusion to anger within seconds. I wonder who's going to die.

"Dada has to go nabi. You want to go to Jimin-"

"Yes!" Jiminie is fun to be with! All we do is watch movies and play games with lots of gossip! Though Kook hyung is sometimes jealous of him, like there is no reason! Jiminie is my friend while he is, he is someone, I love spending time with. It's not like I don't like it with Jiminie, but with Kook hyung, it's like I am levitating, a different feel. And concluding from all the dramas I have watched, I am sure I have a crush on him. I mean, who won't? Have you seen his smile? How he is with me? I would be a dumb if I didn't like him even a little bit.

"Let's go dada!" And we are off to Jiminie's!

V's POV-

When I got the call, I didn't expected Jeon Yeon-su to be the one requesting to meet me on neutral grounds. This was not the Jeon I wanted to meet. I wanted my man, my Jeon Jeongguk. But I have a hunch, this meeting with his father is about him, his disappearance. 

Dropping off Tae at Jimin's apartment, I drove towards the club where me and Jeongguk went recently. And now being back here, the memories made me chuckle remembering how that big Mafioso was crying like a baby, my baby. And I won't let anyone take my baby away from me. Straightening my suit, I entered the club only to see the senior Jeon right in front of me, waiting for me I guess.

"So you are V-"

"Lao hu. Address me as Lao hu as you are not my friend nor family. I thought you knew the rules better, since you have been in this world almost all your life." Friend or foe, everyone has to respect the one who is ruling at the top. And everyone knows me as Lao hu in the underworld.

"My apologies Lao hu. I thought we were a family since my son has been spending his nights with you." I knew things were going in that direction. Well if he insists I won't mind giving him a raincheck as to what's happening.

"The information you got is incorrect."

"Oh I don't-"

"Cause not only nights, your son has been spending his days too with me. You need to work on your lil birdies, they are providing you half information, and Jeon Yeon-su, always remember that half information is nothing but poison. Can't get my in future father-in-law killed due to such silly mistakes right?" We both knew my words were not only about his words but his actions too. His mistakes that he did in past, they were also a result of this habit of his.

"I am not going to be your father-in-law! Get this thing hammered in your brain. My son won't marry a fucking corpse as there's no difference between you and the dead, in fact they might have more feelings than you!"

What's with people and them telling me about my feelings? Just cause I don't create a fucking scene, crying my eyes out means I got no feelings? Yes, I kill people, torture them. But so does Jeongguk. Just the difference is, he does with a smile while I don't? What a fucked up society we live in. Someone will kill a person then cry out about his guilt to public and next day you will see a mass population sympathizing with them, but if someone does the same thing but keeps silent about it or refuses to show it publicly, he is a cold blooded murderer? 

"Well then, better get your son to the psychiatrist cause he is a Necrophiliac."

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

am I loving this book?

 Yes!

how about you? How far are you liking this book??

~~~~glimpse