010

"kook you know I hate it, still you are dragging me there!!" A boy with the same face as the one who is dragging him said whining.

"Coz its important gguk!! everything is not about guns and rifles!!" 

He pushed him inside the meeting room which was filled with whisperings but all got died down as soon as the man entered, his whining expression long gone, but replaced with a irritated and annoyed one.

"Gguk." He turned towards his other twin who had his palms stretched out asking for something.

"No kook!!" 

He backed away but poor boy was slow, his twin already snatched it from his waist belt keeping it with him.

"Now settle your ass down." he just scoffed and settled down.

The meeting started and Gguk was already bored out of mind until...

"How can you be so sure Mr. Jeon, I think you are too young to discuss this..." A man probably in his 30's said with a mocking tone.

Many laughed at this as most of them were old, kook being the Youngest.

"Mr. Liam is right kid. Go call Senior Mr. Jeon, you can continue with your parties and clubbing." They all were laughing at kook who was silently standing there...it was his first meeting alone so he was nervous a bit...but now listening to them....

he is doubting his capability.

something his twin hates...

"Are you all done mocking him." They all went silent looking at the owner of the voice.

"So...you were saying he is a kid. Well yeah he is definitely a kid, thanks for knocking some sense to him." 

others were confused listening this.....was he not here to be on his brother's side?

"Oh lemme clear it, over powering all of you 'Seniors' made him think like an old man! Thanks for reminding him, that he is a kid who is above you all in position due to his own capabilities. Its not his dad who gave him all things served on a silver plate. Unlike you all, dad made sure to leave the company in a condition where no one can make it stand, but as dad expected, he did the impossible. So next time if you talk to him like that, just remember who he is. And if you are unable to do so...I am more than willing to help you." 

The way he twirled his gun in end made everyone shiver.

They got what he meant by 'help'...and the young CEO was happy and confident...again.

"So can we continue?" Jungkook asked to which everyone nodded vigorously making Gguk smirk and look at Jungkook to continue...

...

The meeting soon ended and Jungkook jumped on Gguk hugging him tightly making him chuckle.

"Oh god Gguk I did it!! My first meeting was so successful!! I did it!!" he did his victory dance twerking on top of table making Jeongguk laugh loudly...

his brother is surely dramatic...

Wait till you meet someone else.....

"Okay then let me go now...unlike you I have many works to do!" he scoffed making Jungkook role his eyes and push him out of his office....