101101

When Jungkook got to know the reason they were called, he lost all his calm and almost ran outside if not for V to grab him on time, shoving him back to Jeongguk who held him back, despite him thrashing in his hold.

"Kook, Jungkook calm dow-"

"No! No! Leave me! I have to g-"

"Listen baby, cal-"

"I need to see her!! I need eom-"

"It's not safe!! Try to understand!!" Jeongguk tried to explain the situation to Kook who was not ready to listen a word. No words could pass through his ears as he kept struggling against Jeongguk wanting nothing but to go to his mother. To see her with his own eyes, to make sure she is safe, alive. She was the only woman in his life, the only one he would sacrifice his life for. And knowing she was in danger, he felt his whole world shaking.

"NO! I NEED TO SEE HER! LET ME G-" His rest of the words were muffled as V suddenly shoved his palm inclined in his mouth, shutting him up for a moment. Jeongguk's eyes went wide at this as he looked at V who wasn't looking away from Jungkook even for a second. Staying with V, Jeongguk understood that if one thing this man lacks, is patience. And his brother is known to test people's patience level.

"Shut the fuck up, brat! Can't you get the situation we are in? Your one mistake will end you up in a ditch, no better than dead! Is that what you want? Now, if you went out, there's no chance you would survive, and when you will die, just know the only person you will meet in hell would be my father dearest who's not the best person to have as a company. You don't want that right? so, sit your ass back down!!"

V's yelling did the work and Jungkook slowly unhinged his jaw around his palm, Jeongguk released a gasp as he saw the bloodied palm, realizing that his brother sunk his teeth so deep that it teared the skin seeping out the blood. As Jungkook saw what he did, guilt surfaced him and he quickly scrambled off to somewhere, only to return with a first-aid box. Without any words he kneeled in front of V who was sitting on couch and started treating the wound. No one said a word and to Jeongguk's surprise Tae was busy with his phone, not even once looking up. 

"Taetae, will you bring my lap-"

"It's big Tae." 

"Ohkay lil satan will you mind bringing me my laptop?" Jeongguk pleaded not so pleadingly but sighed as he saw Tae getting up to bring his laptop from his room. At times like this he thinks their younger siblings are truly soulmates considering just how drastically similar they are coincidentally. They both love to challenge people's patience.

"Here." The way Tae tossed the laptop at him, he almost cursed out loud but calmed himself, reminding the other is small and teen going through a lot of chemical, hormonal change.

"Gguk, come here." V suddenly asked taking Jeongguk by surprise but he still settled himself beside him, now both on one couch with the other couple on another couch.

"Don't mind him, he is just pissed on how we behaved with Kook. His protective self is triggered." Hearing V whisper in his ears, Jeongguk nodded finally understanding Tae's behavior, which made him somewhat happy knowing feelings between them are mutual.

"Now stop smiling like a creep and look here." V muttered as he saw Gguk smiling while looking at the pair. His words made the other snap out of his day dreaming and look back at the laptop screen which was showing some recordings, it was a CCTV footage of Jeon mansion and Jeongguk don't even want to ask how he got access to this.

"It's of yesterday evening. You see them? These men who though it looks like are here for delivery. But delivery of what? Nor you ordered anything, neither Kook. Mrs. Jeon, even she didn't. Who remained? Mr. Jeon. And, they are, five in number. Came out how many? four."