1000000

V's POV

We both finally stepped onto the grounds of Korea, safely if we ignore the slight limping in Ggukie's walk. It was painful to watch but remembering how he ended up limping was more funny than painful. He was fresh out of shower with his hair in front of his eyes not allowing him to see which made him stumble over our luggage and end up with face first on floor.

 I thought about it and turned to him again, his long hairs tied up in a pony with some strands on his face making him look so hot and sexy, it makes me want to pull on it when he takes me from the front just how he pulls mine while fucking me from behind.

"Darling, you get horny at the very wrong times." He seductively whispers on my face as we both are waiting for our ride. I didn't lean back instead inched a bit closer, our nose touching as he softly rubbed it against each other. My palm on his chest as I kept smiling under the mask, his goofiness is rubbing off on me. He is the type of man that will make you laugh and laugh then suddenly you are naked, moaning his name as he rails you from behind. 

"Say you don't love it." I murmured looking up into his eye, gasping in surprise when he flushed us together by wrapping his free hand around my waist and pulling me to his chest. He was about to pull down my mask when a car parked right in front of us. 

"Boss." It was Hoseok. We both got in, driving off as soon as we settled since we had a lil mess to settle. I was about to ask Hoseok where others are when my phone rang and it was Tae. Gosh I missed my lil nabi. With a smile I picked up the call and was about to speak up when he did it first.

"Oh my god Jiminie! It's like a fucking cult! I don't even know where I am walking! Shit bro! I didn't even brought my school id to prove I am a kid if got caught. It's fun though, oh look! I reache-"

"Nabi?"

"-ed where I wa- huh? Oh d-devils wrong number!!"

*beep* *beep*

 I stared at the screen as it beeped twice before my lil brother hung up on me after getting the shock of his life. He is out for trouble, I know that very well but before that, where's the man that I left him under guidance of?

"Gguk, where's Jungkook?" I asked to Jeongguk who sighed and showed me his phone screen. It displayed the news of CEO Jeon getting arrested this morning. He is out because Jungkook's in, ok. I need to find where he is first. 

I dial Yoongi's number and he picked on the second ring. Good that he is at least right where I need him.

"Find Tae's current location and forward it to me. Then look into Jeon's case which is ongoing right now. Get him out, one way or another." He replied with a 'yes boss' before I hung up the call, lying beside Jeongguk with a sigh as he hugged me closer, giving a soft kiss on my head. He is silent which means there's something going on in his mind. I just cuddled a bit closer, burring my face in his neck when he suddenly picked me up and settled me on his lap with a grin on his face.

"You are an attention seeking kitten, aren't you? My lil kitten." He whispered against my ear, biting the earlobe gently as he squeezed my waist. I purred as he cupped my face, rubbing myself against his palm without any shame or embarrassment when he chuckles before meeting my lips in a sweet kiss. 

"We are being followed." Hoseok's word halts our loving moment as we both sit straight trying to think of something. Being followed isn't rare but that doesn't mean it's no issue. Of course that man shouldn't be this easy knowing he is about to die, he had something up his sleeves. And now, he set them free for us.

"Jeon, your father is one persistent asshole." I cursed as we heard some firing behind us. Our car isn't bulletproof so if we miss, the bullet will be buried deep in us, residing us to hell. Hoseok did call backup but he isn't the best driver. I have to take over. I pushed my way through the front and got a hold of steering wheel. Good thing the car has at least black tinted windows.

"Get back Hoseok, we aren't on a vacation!" He scurried back as Jeongguk forcefully dragged him away before he also skipped to the front seat. Pressing on the accelerator I zoomed past most of the cars, breaking many rules but that isn't my concern. I can pay the fine as long as I stay alive. They were tailing us without any break, I had to get them off my back so I turned right, driving into a narrow alley which led us almost crash into a small shop near by.

"Where's the fucking backup!!" Jeongguk yelled as there was still no sight of any help. Now that we were in a closed off area the bullets were continuous and more than earlier. One of them shattered our back glass, good thing Hoseok was and is lying on the floor of the car, not even seat. 

I spun the steering, jerking everyone on the left side as I took a sharp turn trying to get them off my back. Never did I thought after coming back the first thing I will have to do was playing a chase game with some dimwits. Beside me Jeongguk was calling someone, perhaps the backup. We were on a empty road when suddenly someone jumped on our cars, hanging off the wind shield. He was blocking my view as I drove zig-zag to get him off the car when he pulled out a gun, aiming towards Jeongguk. 

"Fuck! Gguk! Jeongguk duck down!!" I yelled at him as he was trying to get out of the window to get the man off our car. On the corner there was another car, I turned right and crashed into the car resulting in the man stumbling off. I was trying to get it back on track when a shot was heard and I felt a sharp tinge in my right arm. 

"V!" Innumerable profanities left my lips as I drove like a mad man on the now busy road while bleeding with my right hand. Jeongguk looked back and sighed before staring at me with concern which I would've enjoyed if I wasn't bleeding.

"No one's following. Let's get you treated now." He muttered while calling someone when a large group of black and white cars merged behind us. This was the backup which we needed minutes ago. I wonder where were they before. I parked the car on the road side but before I could go out, Jeongguk kept his hand on my thigh and nodded at me. Instead of me, he went out to instruct them, which is good since I don't feel like moving, if I went out at least one person's getting shot.

"I ordered them to track down the cars following us and ask the two from where they called these men. Now, let's treat you, you are bleeding, love." His voice turned soft at last making me nod and shift to the passenger seat to let him drive. Behind us, Hoseok was now sitting like a timid puppy, too scared to give his view.

"Are you alright, Hoseok?" I asked as Jeongguk drove us to our home, his mansion which must be empty right now. Remind me where the two brats are again? I left one to supervise other. One is in jail while other is preparing for it.

"Hoseok?" He wasn't responding, just sitting like a statue before he shakily raised up his hand, pointing his lil pinky out.

"I w-want to p-pee."