10011

V was in awe as the mansion came in view. His own mansion was black coloured, but modern. In front was a beautiful, traditional mansion in black colour, it was no where like the modern ones you will find around. It was like one of those the mayors or rich men of olden times owned but at the same time aesthetic.

 It was like one of those the mayors or rich men of olden times owned but at the same time aesthetic

"It's absolutely breathtaking. Who in the devil's name designed this heaven." V muttered, gazing at the mansion dreamily.

"The name's Jeon Jeongguk." With the speed of lightening V turned his head to look at the smirking man who was leaning against his car with his hands in his pocket.

"Never knew you were an architecture." V asked amused with the other's designing as he walked closure to Jeongguk who pulled him to his chest by his elbow.

"You don't know a lot of things about me darling. Well about architecture, dad wanted me to get a degree in any one course, architecture caught my interest so I decided to go with architecture and designing." 

Jeongguk's explanation went deaf ears to V who had his complete focus on the pierced, glossy red lips. So it took Gguk by surprise when suddenly V leaned closure and gave a light suck on his lower lips. Licking his own lips V parted away but Jeongguk without any delay chased his lips joining them in a fierce manner as he sucked hardly on V's upper lips then tilted V's head capturing his lips again, kissing them and sucking on them, making lewd wet sounds. 

A low moan escaped V's lips as Jeongguk's calloused fingers massaged his erogenous zones on his body. Jeongguk was loving the way V's body was shivering to his touches, squirming under his lusty gaze. He parted away and roamed his eyes on the man who was totally under his mercy, standing with his support.

"Darling, lets get you inside." Jeongguk murmured lowly as he softly pecked V's corner of lips and picked him up in bridal style, going inside his mansion.

As they went inside, Jeongguk dropped V on the couch and proceeded to take off his coat. He hung the coat on the near by hook, went in the kitchen and brought two glasses of water.

"Here, you must be thirsty." He handed one to V and drank the other glass himself. Gulping down the water V kept the glass on the glass teapoy and looked around. The interior was even more beautiful that V felt himself enchanted by the beauty. He wanted this mansion.

 "I want this mansion Jeon, spill your price." 

Jeongguk looked at V with a amused face hearing his words. Chuckling he kept the glass down and walked near him, hovering over his seated figure, V's face in front of his crotch making him feel things that are not at all holy. He softly threaded his fingers in V's raven silky hairs and patted as if petting a kitten. Stroking his face gently with his fingers he hooked V's chin up, tearing the other's gaze from his growing bulge to his face.

"That's not something good boys do darling. Keep your eyes up here." There was a light growl in his voice that made V more crazy if possible.

"Then I am not a good boy, Jeon." His words were sultry, lust dripping in his tone as a smirk stretched on his wet baby pink lips, a bit bruised and swollen from the previous make out session.