1010

They all were staring at Jeongguk with done expression. 

"What now?" He asked annoyed with all the stares they were giving him. Poor boy was getting fed up with all the drama.

"Shut your dirty mouth will you?" V said through his greeting teeth making Jeongguk gulp, he might be in love but he does not desire to die virgin.

"Dada, he is also like me?" Tae asked pointing at Jeongguk who raised his brows questioning what the other meant.

"Nope nabi, he is just dumb and my nabi is not dumb." Tae giggled at V's words and even Jungkook was laughing at Jeongguk who was now pouting at V's words. Nope he is not angry, he is not an Immature shit who get annoys and angry on this small taunting.

"Then why he is calling daddy?" This made Jeongguk's eyes widen due to the misunderstanding created in Tae's mind where as both V and Jungkook were enjoying the moment. despite V's blank face, he was enjoying whatever was happening in front of his eyes.

"Lil satan, He is not my daddy, Its me. I am his daddy." Jeongguk clarified each words clearly making V scoff mentally.

"Oh! but dada is not like me so why is he calling you daddy? Dada wont ever lie or hide anything from me, you are lying." Tae said pouting but his words made everyone feel a warmness in their hearts. This lil boy believes his hyung more than anyone. The confidence in his voice shows that.

"Oh my lil satan, your hyung isn't lying. He is not like you, he just loves to call me daddy at some moments." The smirk on Jeongguk's face was irking V to the core.

"Oh what moments?" Now everyone was again looking at Jeongguk expecting an answer.

"The moments you will know once you will be a big boy like your hyung." The smile Jeongguk had on his face, it was impossible to believe he was a mafia leader.

"Ohk I think that's enough." V said dragging Tae away who quickly became clingy to V.

"And Jeon, you better spill or get your ass out this instant." His stern voice made Jungkook and Tae scare a bit but Jeongguk was another case. This man was turned on by his voice.

"Oh babes, you might want to get rid of youngsters so that we can have our private adult talk you know." The mentioned youngsters glared at Jungkook and before one could react Tae threw his shoes at Jeongguk's face before shielding V.

"The fuck you lil stan!" Jeongguk grumbled annoyingly but deep inside he was proud of this lil boy's brave move.

"I am not letting my dada near you!" The low growl would surely made anyone's knees weak but not them.

"listen little satan. Your dada and I need to talk about something. How about you keep my brother as hostage until I am with your dada? You can kill him if you think anything is wrong ok?"

The deal was tempting so Tae agreed and Jungkook was looking at his brother with betrayed expression.

"You shit, I am not even surprised if you made a deal with the devil and the bait would be me, or even the repay." Jeongguk groaned at his twins words who was not ready to move and the lil satan was boring holes in his skull.

"Shut up you adopted son of a pig!" And this was the moment V knew that Jeongguk is bad at cursing.

"What? How the fuck I am adopted? We have same face hoe!" 

"Well, then happy considering yourself shit." Jeongguk said with a winning smile that soon fell at Tae's response.

"We got it, you both are shit or even shit is better than you two. Now can you please be quick? I want my dada." Jeongguk glared at the boy but whined as V landed a kick on his shin.