1110

Jeongguk walked mindlessly in the direction where the tracker was guiding him. Soon he reached the point where the tracker was. 

Hearing a voice, he looked up with a frown on his face. He really didn't expected those words form him.

"Do I really don't have a life and heart?"

"I can ask you, as you are also a brother, a leader of a mafia, a Monster, like me.

Jeongguk sighed hearing all this and cursed at Jin internally, moving his feet he sat beside the other at the cliff.

"Its nothing like that bub. We both have a life, a heart. Its just different from others, cause they don't walk on the same path as us. So don't let anyone judge you, cause they were not the one who rose from the worst, who was and is still broken but knows how to stand and get his shits together when needed, they are not strong as you, no one is." V glanced at his side looking at Jeongguk who was already looking at him.

"No need to believe in their words, I am here for you to tell you what's the truth."

V looked at him for a second and the other got what he wanted. Jeongguk softly held his head and laid it on his shoulder securing him in his arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae was walking cluelessly in Kim corporation as the elder was not here when he came to search for him.

The boy was not looking ahead making him bump into someone.

"Hey bambi, careful there!" 

"huh? You are the same, Oh! Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook chuckled nodding his head at the young boy.

"What are you doin here all alone? My brother-in-law is not here." Jungkook said making Tae scoff at his words.

"Dada is no one's brother in law! He is mine." Jungkook nodded clearly mocking the other who just puffed his cheeks pouting making Jungkook coo at the scene.

"You love your dada right?" Tae looked skeptical still nodded at Jungkook's question who swiftly held his hands and continued walking to V's cabin.

"I love my hyung too." Tae nodded not knowing what else to do with this information.

"But I can share him with your dada, If my hyung loves him. Cause if he is happy with him, then I am happy for him." Tae paused his steps and looked at Jungkook who stared back knowing the other is getting his words.

"Am I a hurdle for dada?" 

Now this was not what Jungkook wanted. If V came to know about this, he will be a dead meat.

"No no no lil pup! That's not what I meant, What I am saying is you should accept the people in his life if they make him happy, just like how I do. See, I am also very possessive of him, I don't let any stranger walk in his life or anywhere near him, but as your dada came, I accepted him as my Brother-in-law because he makes my hyung happy, no now he is also a part of my life that I accepted, so that I wont feel jealous of him."