10100

The eldest of both twins were now seated in front of Tae and Jungkook who were glaring at them while sipping hot chocolate.

"Why were you two drunk in the first place?" Jungkook asked as he placed his mug on the table, leaning back on couch, hand behind Tae's back.

"Because this asshole here doesn't know the difference alcoholic and non-alcoholic wine!" V exclaimed smacking the back of Jeongguk's head who grumbled but kept silent as he was at faut.

"Hyung, you are really dumb! It's written on the damn bottle!" Jungkook exclaimed frustrated about it. In both brothers, he is the one who drinks more, his elder brother instead is a light weight with no knowledge about drinks and wines.

"So what! even you too drank like a mad man!" Jeongguk gasped pointing at V who was suddenly caught in mid of all accsations.

"Wh-hat? That was because it tasted so damn good!"

"Oh god I have got my in-law as stupid as my brother! At least you should have checked the bottle before drinking!" Jungkook groaned banging his head on the table.

"How the fuck I am supposed to check when I didn't even saw that damn bottle!"

"Then how the fuck did u drank!?"

"I DRANK FROM HIS MOUTH!"

Silence. Utter silence. No one muttered one more word. They looked at V who was now avoiding their gaze after realizing what he just said. Jeongguk whereas was enjoying all this, he found the look on V's face cute. So cute that he couldn't handle and gave a smooch on his already blushing face making everyone gasp.

"What?" Jeongguk asked with stern tone as they both kept gawking at them. Tae was the most shocked he couldn't believe his dada was not chopping the man off in two.

"Lil satan, I am your soon-to-be brother-in-law, so better keep your ass calm. I am not taking your dada away, I gave you Jungkook right?" Jeongguk said the last line with a pout making Tae somewhere soft for him and looked at Jungkook scanning him from head to toe before landing himself in his lap.

"Your brother is my in-law so you will be my servant." Tae said blowing his nails making Jungook shock with the younger's sassiness. He never thought the small baby has this side too. Guess he has a lot to reveal.

"As you say my majesty!" Jungkook whispered bowing his head in dramatic way making Tae giggle and sink back in his embrace.

"I am going to my room." V said suddenly getting up but just on time he was pulled by wrist, making him stumble and fall back on Jeongguk's lap who groaned a bit but took a deep breath and pulled V closure to himself, hands wound up around his waist, another hand gripping his wrist with gently yet tight grip.

"Where's your room darling? this is my house, oh! Sorry, our house. Let me show you our room, it's my fault I didn't gave you a house tour."

Jungkook and Tae could only gawk at the couple with open mouths as they saw Jeongguk effortlessly picking up a thrashing V in his hold, going up the stairs.

"Okay, hyung, your brother is surely strong, like he can pick dada! My dada so easily! Dada is 62kg!" Tae exclaimed holding Jungkook's face by in his palms forcing him to look at his face.

"Bambi, my hyung is strong too, he weighs around 70kg, well 2kg more than me but it's fine." 

"Oh my god! He is 70kg! Why is he not fat!!" Tae gasped making Jungkook laugh at his words and expression. He gently pinched his cheeks, admiring the red hue spreading on Tae's face.

"Baby, not all fat people are weighty and not all slim people are light in weight. Weight comes from your bones too sometimes and muscles, my hyung have muscles just like yours but his bones also weight a lot." Jungkook explained calmly ignoring the shouting and cursing that's coming from his hyung's room, just like Tae.

"Ohh! O-oh hyung, who is she?" Tae asked suddenly as his eyes fell on the frame near by, it was of a lady who was smiling widely with a dog in her hands.

"She, she is my mother. she is eomma. Isn't she beautiful?" The way he talked about the lady, his eyes were filled with respect, love, adoration with sadness, longingness and craving.

"E-eomma?" The way Tae's voice broke made Jungkook panic and turn towards the boy who had glossy eyes with wobbling lips.

"Hey hey my lil cub, don't cry! Tell hyung what's wrong hmm. I am here right? Crying is not always the solution baby, talk to hyung, you want to talk to da-"

"I-I alsho want e-eomma for me! why I, I don't have any e-eomma?? Even dada don't have eomma!! Where is m-my eomma hyung!"

Hearing Tae's wails made Jungkook's heart break into millions of pieces. He would give the world to his baby but a mother, he has no power on that. He doesn't know anything about the twin brother's mother.

"Oh baby. You have your hyung as your dada right? Then my hyung will be your eomma!"

"B-but taetae knowsh! Eomma is a girl! that t-theif ish not girl pabo hyung!!" Jungkook almost chuckled but kept it inside as to not provoke the crying little on his lap.

"Baby, listen to hyung hmm. Mother is not a woman, a mother is someone who loves a child as their own, cares for them, protects them. And, a man can do all these things too, right? you can also care for someone, protect someone, and love a baby as their own right?" Tae stopped crying and pondered over Jungkook's words. Getting what the other meant he nodded aggressively with a huge smile making the other smile as well in relief.

"Then if next time they will mock me for eomma I will punch their guts!"

"What! No-"

"With my words hyung, words. Take a chill pill Kook hyung!"

Upstairs.

"Jeon put me down!" V whined as Jeongguk kept bending down acting to drop him on ground to scare him. 

"Nope, you look so comfortable where you are right now. In my arms, hidden in my chest." Jeongguk husked pulling the boy more closure that V was thinking just how strong can this man be.

"I am heavy Gguk put me down, your arms will hur-"

"You called me what?" Jeongguk exclaimed in a whisper making V flinch and cast his eyes down, not daring to look at him. But his tries to avoid Jeongguk was futile as the man himself gently raised his face by nuzzling his cheeks, making him look at his face.

"I, I, It just slipped out." V muttered licking his lips nervously as pink hue decorated his cheeks and ears. The sight was absolute blessing for Jeongguk who couldn't tear his gaze away from the said male.

"Call me that from now on. I got a nick name from you, wow. I just can't believe it." Jeongguk was in daze, he couldn't believe he got a nickname instead of some mere curse words or his last name.

"Then better get used to it you muscle ass!"

"As you say plumpy ass~"

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

going to start writing another book to make up for my late update....

rabbits ate my chocolate....

~~~~glimpse