1101

"So who are they?" Jeongguk asked as both he and V were sitting on he burning site.

"Who?" V said even though he knows what the other meant.

"Oh come on doll,  who are you fooling, No mere small group would dare to target Kanji with their all men knowing they will die anyway." V sighed nodding, the other got some brains.

"Someone, that I also don't know, and its better if you stay out of this, you don't want danger always lurking around you without even knowing the cause of danger."

Even though he himself doesn't know why he is spilling all the things, maybe becoz the younger wont stop until he himself finds it out.

Jeongguk looked beside him at V who was looking forward.

"Now I wanna know, who is this who dared to threaten Kanji." V scoffed at Jeongguk's words making the other smile internally as the other is at least giving expressions instead of a blank face.

"Do whatever you want, but this doesn't involves you." Jeongguk laughed dryly before in a blink he hovered over the other. He was looking dead into other's eyes, as if staring into his soul. V could feel other's breath on his lips.

"Anything that involves you, is related to me doll." Saying this he got up leaving the shocked male there. V could just re think the way Jeongguk's lips moved.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kanji was attacked." That was the first thing he heard after getting back on the base.

"And none of you thought to inform me?" He asked in a stern voice making everyone shiver.

"V It got under cont-" Jin got cut off by V who banged the table loudly making everyone flinch except Suga.

"It was controlled or not, it doesn't matter! What matters is you all didn't informed me." No one spoke a word. V just got up silently leaving the place.

Yoongi who was also with V all the time now spoke up.

"You did wrong Jin hyung, he is the leader and he deserves to be informed. Its disrespectful for a leader." Saying this he also left from there leaving Jin behind with Jimin who patted his back nodding.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as V left from there, he went directly to his room but the scene was not what he expected to see in his life time. 

Jeongguk was playing with his nabi on his bed.

"Nabi." He called softly and next moment Tae jumped on him giggling.

"I mished dada!" V patted his back while kissing his temple and settled on the bed.

"I missed my nabi too!" 

Jeongguk was just looking at the interaction in between two. His heart almost jumped out of his body as he saw the boxy smile of V, he saw that smile on Tae's face many times, but now seeing on the always expressionless face, it flips his heart.