101000

Jungkook's POV-

Early morning and I am at V's house, as I have some work to finish here. After getting to know what the 'problem' was, I couldn't wait for any longer, so here I am, on my way to drop my lil bambi at his school and meet those 'problems'. 

Apparently, some teens think it's cool to bully youngers. So, I too want to feel that coolness. What's more better place than a high school?

"Morning Kim."

"Morning brat." Brat. That's what he calls me. To be honest, it's not that bad, better than 'asshole' as he called my hyung in early days.

"So, where's my lil Bam-oh! Is that the deal with Jessi's company, JS?" I squinted my eyes to look more clearly as without glasses, I am somewhat, blind to letters. I was in his office and he was stashing out some papers when my eyes fell on this one. This is the ongoing hot topic between all business dealers as, Jessi's company has a good deal and of course, who won't want that collaboration with their own company.

And of course, I too want that.

"Yeah. I know, you are also behind this deal like a mad man." I like how he didn't told me to back out or hide that deal, expected no less from him. One more green tick to him being approved of my brother-in-law.

"Mad man? More like a greedy dog. And I would work with my might and main to get this deal." He clicked his tongue hearing my words and nodded his head before putting the papers back in place and looked at me again. I meant what I said, I would so anything to get this deal, well not something that would go personal, in business one should never get personal, it fucks up a lot of things.

"May the best man win." Best man. As he wants.

"How about this, the one who wins gets to be the best man first." I know he is no fool to not get what I am talking about. His stare almost burned me when he breathed out loud and forwarded his hand for a handshake. 

"Deal." I passed a sly smile before joining hands, giving a firm handshake. Your body languages tells a lot about you.

"Deal." We both retreated our hands back, though our gaze didn't left each other, it was more like an act of asserting dominance now.

We were having a staring competition, with our hands back in our pockets when the door opened revealing Tae. And of course I lost the competition. 

"Dada-huh? Oh Hyung! Morning! Dada, quick, I am getting late for school!" My lil puppy is so cute. Wait. School. Oh yes. He is still in high school. And, me crushing over him, does that makes me-no. 

Oh fuck I never thought about this.

"Bambi, go get your bag, today I am dropping you off to school." I decided to speak up before V who was for some reason staring at me. Tae squealed and left without a second, too excited for our trip to school, leaving me stuck with my own thoughts and soon to be brother-in-law.

"You want to talk about something?" V suddenly asked looking at me making me think if my face gave away my thoughts. But, he is Tae's brother, maybe he can clear my doubt, moreover it's his permission I would need to date his brother.

"Does, me crushing over your brother, who is a minor, makes me a pedoph-"

"Jungkook. you dumb fuck. You are twenty, not thirty. And he is 15 almost 16. It's like yesterday you went out of your teen age, you are not that old and I wouldn't want anyone but you for my brother. But that doesn't mean I will let you date my brother before he is 18."

"Heck! I will marry him the moment he will turn 18!"

"You fucking brat!"

After the conversation with V, I ran away with Tae, not like ran away from home but, for school. I was here for a reason, and I was getting the sense that something was not right the moment we stopped in front of the school. Tae was, tense, more like anxious about something. He continuously looked around, as if searching for someone and when didn't found he quickly got off the car, waving me 'goodbye' as he entered his school gates.

As he disappeared from my sight, I parked my car and went inside the main building of the school, where the principal office is. My face is almost on every business magazine so it wasn't a surprise to see others getting shocked due to my presence in there. Good thing, none of them came to me for a conversation or questioning. I don't know what to tell them. Like why am I here? To see who's bullying my baby?

I straightened my cuffs as I stood in front of the principal office and knocked. Etiquettes duh!

"Come in." A faint, gruffy voice called from inside and without any further delay, I welcomed myself in the office.

It didn't took the principal more than few seconds to stand up seeing my presence. V said he is funding this school, still such treatment with his brother? Tsk, ungrateful people.

"Jeon Jungkook." 

"That's my name." I settled myself on the armchair in front of him, a smile dancing over my lips as he still tried to come out of shock. I am not a cold popsicle like my brother. I give off an approachable aura, though that's nothing to do with how I treat them. How I treat them depends on their own actions. 

"I-I mean, here why?" I motioned my hand, asking him to sit down which he did, still flabbergasted with my presence. I mean who won't, it's my first time here, without any notice. Everyone would be surprised to get a visit from the top businessman who has nothing to do with their profession or life.

"Why you cctv cameras are off?" The wide screen, where he should be playing the live footage of CCTV cameras was off. What's the use then?

"Oh-ohh yeah. That, yes, I f-forgot to turn them on this morning. Pardon me." My annoyance was clear on my face as he turned it on with shaky hands. He should get retired if his bones are shaking so much.

"I have the permission to be Taehyung's legal guardian. Here's the application, signed and stamped by none other than Kim V."

"Now, Kim Taehyung, footage of his class, or where he might be at the moment. You must know that, I mean, his brother is funding this school." He nodded and searched through the grids, zooming in the one where Tae was.

I really have a great timing, on screen there were 7 boys towering over him, messing with his things, seniors clearly as they were too big for him. I don't need to see anymore.

"I want the details of those seven boys. Right now."

"Bu-"

"Now I said!" I rarely raise my voice, but right now, this old man was getting on my nerves. I need to meet the seven boys who think no ones gonna stop them. They think they will bully my baby and get away with is? Fuckers I didn't let my dad get away with this, who the fuck they think they are!

Soon the list of those 7 boys with their information was in front of me.

"A word out of your mouth, and people will question if you ever even existed."

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

writing this book lifts up my mood from rock bottom.

~~~~glimpse