10001

"There they are!" Someone's loud voice echoed in the dense forest taking both Jeongguk and V by surprise. Both Jeongguk and V parted from their heated session, hearing the loud shouts.

"Boss!" One of Jeongguk's men came in view calling for him with others following behind. Jeongguk and Tae looked at the troop to see Namjoon coming towards them.

"Are you fine Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked looking at the two, mainly pointing at V's presence there.

"I am fine hyun-oh Jin hyung is here too." Jeongguk replied as he saw Jin behind Namjoon, peeking from there.

"Hmm, lets get out quick, they might be coming." Namjoon said to which Jeongguk nodded and looked back at V who was talking with Yoongi about something and taking something from him.

"Lets go." He said calling out for him but frowned when he saw V settling on the ground again but this time loaded with weapon. He had two Russian daggers settled on his pant belts with guns twirling in his hands. 

He looked all set for creating a bloody havoc.

"You can go, I want to end this shit here. Can't expect these mere pests to disturb me right?" He said without sparing a glance at anyone but his chilling voice made everyone shiver, even Jeongguk, but in a good way.

Jeongguk looked around to see V's gang was no where to be found. They left at their boss' single order. Suddenly something clicked in his mind.

"Namjoon hyung, hand me my baby." Jeongguk said with mischief dancing in his eyes as he stared at V who was now looking at him with amused look.

It seemed they were talking through their eyes and no one could get what they were talking about.

"But Jeon-" Namjoon silenced himself as he saw Jeongguk's hard glare. He never fails to remind them their place, he absolutely loathes getting interrupted and doubted..

"Here." Jeongguk nodded and took his fav weapon from Namjoon's hands. Looking at it he grinned devilishly remembering the memories with is. He has lost the number of bodies he had slaughtered with this.

"Leave now." Saying he settled beside V, his back facing Namjoon. His men didn't questioned his decision and left from there without a noise.

Now it was just the two.

"Hmm, Dagmor huh?" V said chuckled looking at the weapon to which Jeongguk smiled like a proud dad.

"Yea, the one and only. My man slaughter." 

V laughed loudly shaking his head at Jeongguk's words while Jeongguk's whole existence froze at the heavenly sound tickling his ears.

 "Next time I will make sure you laugh for a while so that I can have the time to take out my phone and record your voice, that would be my ringtone." He said dreamily not realizing his mere words are setting fire to someone's world.

V was blushing so badly that he was confused with what's happening to him.

"W-hy, I feel s-so warm again!!" Jeongguk smiled softly at him and leaned closure, fanning his breath on his lips.

"Cause, you my darling is blushing due to my words." He gently pecked V's cheek after speaking, feeling the warmness of his cheeks on his lips.

"Oh god give me some space!" V said pushing Jeongguk away who was laughing at his antics.

"I have a whole mansion darling, you will feel spacious there." Jeongguk said throwing him a flirty wink making V huff and look at the other side.