110101

V's POV-

I could feel his raging breath under my palm as he carried me to our room. His patience was slipping but I want to play today. Why only he gets to play? I looked up at his jaw line before nibbling over his, marking it as much as I can. His grip on me tightened, finger digging in my waist, it would leave a mark and I would really like that. His mark on me. I hitched his shirt down, inhaling in his body scent that acts like a drug to me. My hands curled around his neck, pulling him close to me as he walked in our room, closing the door by his foot. I waited for him to throw me on bed but that never came.

"What?" I whispered as I found him staring at me with such intensity that had me melting in his arms. In his arms I break and mold into something, even I can't recognize. But I love that feeling, only he can do that. His one touch is all it takes for me to turned into someone so pliable, moldable, so submissive, wide open for him. 

"Today, you will give me a show darling." I didn't get what he meant as he kept me on bed before walking towards the couch and settling himself there. Is he, Is he gonna stare at me from there?

"Strip your clothes for me. Every single one." And suddenly the temperature dropped for me.

His voice was commanding, making me feel shiver down my spine as I looked in his eyes, they looked like that of a predator, hungry and controlling. I was wearing a shirt, his shirt and a trouser. Nothing so seductive but his eyes on me made me wary of everything around me. 

I fumbled with my shirt buttons, unbuttoning them while looking at him as he eyes trailed down to every opening slit of my shirt. I dropped the shirt back, now half naked as he roamed his eyes all over me. I could feel his touch through his eyes but it was not enough, I wanted his hands on me, his fingers tugging my nipples until they are painfully red, that thought itself made me clench my thighs, a gasp leaving my lips.

"Continue." I gulped, hearing his voice again as I stood up on bed, slowly tugging the waist band down and closed my eyes in embarrassment. I was wearing a red boxer. 

"Strip it down!" His voice cracked a lil, just like his self restraint as he pulled his own trousers down, freeing his cock in his hands, stroking it slow, painfully slow like he was teasing me. Legs wide spread as he sat fully clothed with just his naked cock out in his hands. I nodded slightly then with my eyes squinting close I slide down the trouser, standing with only one piece of red clothing on me.

"Red. Were you looking forward to this darling? Planning to get fucked since morning huh." I just shook my head as it was not what I planned, I just, wore it. 

"Turn around and remove that too. Bend down and give me a show darling." Hearing this I looked up at him, he was painfully hard with his tip leaking with precum, I want that, I wonder just how heavy it would feel in my palms, in my mouth. Finally, I turned around facing the head board as I striped down the last clothing off me, bending as I did so. I heard him groaning loudly behind so I turned around but before I could see him, he pulled me down on bed, on his lap by my waist. He was on bed with me. 

"So gorgeous and so sexy, all for me." I gasped as he moaned out near my ears, wetting my neck with his open mouth kisses. He was still in clothes, with me on his lap as he roamed his hands all over me. His touch feels like he is with me, he will keep me safe from everything and anything. It's an assurance I would always need and want. I crave his touch over me, painfully so. His fingers played with my nipples, twisting and flicking making me arch my back, lay my head on his shoulder. 

"J-jeongguk!" I cried out as I felt his hard rubbing on my back, his fingers playing with my body. His lips pressed against my temple as he held me close to him, peppering soft kisses all over my face. His teeth grazed on my neck, my pulse beating rapidly under him.