10000

The morning was too good for Jeongguk who had the beauty so close in his arms. He turned towards him completely while letting his hands stay at the beauty's waist. His biceps were being used as a pillow, and he himself was used as a cuddling pillow with V's left leg on top of his and hands fisting his shirt's collar. 

Being the creep he is, he took the chance to appreciate the sight, until.

"You done staring?" V asked opening his eyes getting used to the morning light, but met with a grinning face of Jeongguk. The sight was too harmful for his heart that was doing backflips in his chest.

"Nope, I can never feel satisfied." V grumbled pushing the other as he felt his cheeks getting warm. Jeongguk chuckled at other's action and pulled him back on top of himself earning a small shriek from him.

"What are you doing!!" V whispered even though there was no one around them.

"Taking my chance, now around us no young ones are there, so we can easily do this." V had no time to react when Jeongguk buried his face in his neck, leaving wet open mouth kisses.

V tried to get away, but all his actions were futile as the other flipped them, hovering above him.

"Umm darling, you are so delicious." V blushed at his words trying to hid his face but huffed as Jeongguk got a hold of his jaw forcing him to look at him.

"Don't hide it from me love, living in denial wont give you anything but lessen the beautiful time we can spend together in love." V blinked at Jeongguk's words while looking at him. Jeongguk had no sign of mischief in his eyes just sincerity. He had no words to say, he didn't even knew what this feeling is, he just know that whatever this is, its making him weak.

And he don't want to be weak. 

"No! I can't be weak! I don' want to be weak! I-I don't want to be w-weak. Father said I can't be w-weak, I c-can't care f-for someone else, o-other than T-Tae. No I-I can't! I-I am not we-" 

Jeongguk looked at the other with worried and concerning eyes as he was blabbering while zoning out without knowing about the tears spilling from his eyes. He was so scared that he was shivering while looking everywhere but at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk couldn't see other's such condition anymore so he picked him up, settling him on his lap.

"Shush! You are not weak love"

" you are so strong, you are the strongest."

" You are not weak. Calm down for me." Jeongguk cradled him till he was silent and just some sniffles were heard.

"Take deep breath, and count to ten. will you do that for me petal?" He asked softly while rubbing V's back who just nodded and did as he was told.

"There! You are my strong bub! So good for me hmm." V again nodded still hiding his face on Jeongguk's shoulder.

Suddenly they heard a loud roar.

"What is i-it?" V said pulling back from the hug giving Jeongguk a clear view of his face.

"Don't cry ever again. It doesn't suits you." He said wiping the remaining drops making V shy but this time instead of looking away he looked at Jeongguk in eyes whose eyes fell on V's lips that he was biting out of habit.

"Also, don't bite them. That's my work." Jeongguk said tugging the lips out with his thumb, caressing it.

"Kiss me." They both halted hearing V's demand who himself was panicking. 

"I-I didn't s-said t-that!" Jeongguk quirked his eyebrow at V's word who was trying to find words.

"Love, you want me to kiss you? I would love to, I mean, I wanted to do that since the birthday party but, I want you to want the same." V looked at Jeongguk who was calm, even though he was internally panicking.

"I-I want you to kiss m-me." No one would believe that the biggest mafia of the time was stuttering and blushing like a teenage girl.

"Why?"

"Huh?" V frowned not getting other's words.

"Why do you want me to kiss you? I want a valid reason honey, I am not playing nor getting played. For me, I like you since a long time, even when I didn't saw you, your stories, your way of thinking, it all intrigued me. It made me want to know you more, but when I knew who you were, It made me insane, I am insane for you love, and we both know insane in which way. I can be the perfect gentlemen for you, but at the same time I can create a bloody havoc for you."

"So, tell me your reason. Why you want me to kiss you?" Jeongguk was looking at V with those eyes that made the other bound to a spell. A spell that would make him desperate for Jeongguk.

"Because as you said, living in denial wont erase these feelings, it will just create a maze in which I am scared to lose. The first time I saw you, your eyes, they put a spell on me, a spell that's making me bound to you. It makes me want to stay close to you, to fight against my ego, my rules, my morals. It makes me want to love you."

"So, will you give me a chance to love you? To unleash these feelings that are buried deep inside of me." 

V looked at the other with hope twinkling in his eyes while Jeongguk's eyes held something he couldn't understand.

"Just remember this Kim, this is not just a kiss, this is a commitment that makes you bound to me. Cause I will make sure that after this, mine will be the only lips you will ever taste in your life. And I will be the only one you can call yours." 

Saying this he looked at his eyes then at lips before pulling him close by nape and gave a feathery kiss on his forehead, murmuring a short 'My love' he joined their lips together in a desperate kiss. V held Jeongguk's shoulder gripping it tightly as Jeongguk devoured his mouth with his tongue, biting on his lips. Their lips were bleeding making them taste their blood in the kiss. Jeongguk dropped his hands to V's hips and pulled him close leaving no space in them. Both moaned in the kiss, not getting enough of the other, trying to close the distance between them, wanting to feel each other.

"There they are!!"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

...this one too...exists..

bye~

~~~~glimpse