10110

V's words were still ringing in Jeongguk's ears even though it has been two days to that incident. They both moved back to their place, but their night was always at Jeongguk's house, not that that the male minded. He loved the feeling of being in a family.

Currently V was at his office when his phone rang. A smile stretched on his strained face looking at the caller id that was saved as 'Ass-eater'. It was Asshole previously, but Gguk forcefully changed it. And V doesn't mind, at all.

"Hey Gguk." He answered the call only to hear a furious yell making his slumped shoulders tense and body attentive. His face morphed into a frown as he heard the loud noises of things crashing around. The owner of the phone was not on the line, seems like it was a butt dial but that was until he heard another voice on the line.

"Mr. Kim, It's me, Namjoon. Boss has gone feral, and he is not responding to anyone!! He is behaving violently-"

"Where are you?"

"At Kiara's base, and yes, boss had allowed your presence here."

Hanging up the call he took the keys of his cabin, his coat and car keys before leaving the office in hurry. He didn't even care to inform anyone about this while going alone in another gang.

His employees stared at him as he rushed off from the building in his black car, driving state to Jeon company as the Kiara's base is under that company. He was sure he broke signal and overtook many vehicles but that was none of his business, not like he ever cared. His work comes first.

As soon as he reached, he was escorted by Jin himself who quickly guided him towards the basement of the building, it was not at all like the dusty basements, it was more like an underworld organization, everyone working on something, walls covered in weapons and spikes. He was directed by Namjoon from there, guiding him towards a narrow hallway with a door at the end which had a door plate with 'KIARA' printed on it. V in a blink knew it was Jeongguk's room as he heard the crashing voice.

"The door is locked." 

Not even caring about privacy he shot the lock three times before kicking the door open. Jeongguk who was about to throw the lamp froze on his spot. Head snapping towards the direction of the sound ready to shout at whoever decided to barge in but stopped as he saw who it was. The lamp falling on the ground, he stood still looking at V with a stoic face but vulnerable eyes that held so many tears, pain and longing. His hands were bloodied, glass and wood pieces buried in his skin. 

Namjoon who saw their silent interaction took it has his cue to leave, he left silently, closing the door while leaving. 

Now it was just them. 

V looked at the man in front of him, the one who was always so strong, bold, cheerful was now broken, weak, shredded into pieces. It reminded him of a very familiar situation, he reminded him of himself, his 10-year-old self, broken, tarnished, bleeding through his heart.

And it didn't please him, he loathed the monsters who made him go through that phase and seeing his love going through the same urged a burning fire in his chest. He wanted to burn the reason behind this view to ashes. 

With silent steps he walked closure to Jeongguk who stood still, without any movement. Shuddering when V's cold hands made contact with his burning face, sighing in the cold comfort he looked at V's face. It was raging, no sign of pity or disbelief that someone made a mafia like him go insane. Instead, it had love, comfort, rage mixed well but easy to distinguish for him.

"Sit." V whispered as he slowly made Gguk sit on the bed. He turned to look for first-aid but in a blink got pulled by Gguk's bleeding hands making his white shirt cuff stain bloody red. A gasp left his mouth as he was pushed on the bed forcefully, trapped between Jeongguk's both hands. He couldn't even utter a word when his lips were captured in a furious, rough kiss, it was like the other was venting up his frustrations, anger, desperateness, all on him. Biting his lips until it got bloodied Jeongguk licked the metallic liquid before again shoving his tongue in other's mouth gulping down every sound that came from V. V tried to move away as it was getting hard to breath, but his jaw was again held in a tight grip, forcing him to stay still as the other devoured his mouth. 

After like 3 minutes, Jeongguk parted away, forehead resting against V's, hot puffs leaving his lips.  V sighed and softly threaded Jeongguk's hairs, massaging his scalp in order to calm him. The room was quite, just the sound of heavy breathings could be heard. After a long silence, a hoarse whisper echoed in the room.

"Darling."

 V hummed staring back at him as Jeongguk finally started speaking. His eyes filled with hot tears, trying to escape from the corner of his eyes. Those tears were hiding the immense pain and anger that could burn anyone in a blink.

"Who is that motherfucker, targeting you?"

V's hand went still, his body stiff as he heard Jeongguk's growl against his ears. He didn't knew how it was related to this situation, so he tried to sit back. It seems like Jeongguk sensed it, so he gripped V's arms and pinned them to bed before the latter can do anything.

"G-Guk"

"Shh. I want to hear the truth, nothing else, either you spill the truth, or I have to find it in my way, which you clearly know would create a ruckus, a bloody ruckus in the underworld and we don't want that darling. right?." Jeongguk's words had a hidden meaning that V clearly understood, he would want anything but putting his love in danger. He knew it was now or never, Jeongguk wanted clear answer without any lies and now that he finally knew he won't hide it anymore. He has never been in a relationship but he knows that every relation is tied with a single thread of trust and honesty, and he doesn't wants that thread to tarnish by his cowardice.

"My maternal family's gang."

Jeongguk went still at his answer. He expected some old gang but this never once crossed his mind.. His own mother's family is behind him. Jeongguk can't believe this. He loosens his grip on V's hands who didn't even try to get up this time. Lying there in the same position V stared blankly at the ceiling, releasing a long sigh.

"I came to know about this that night. The monsters, they are none other than my uncles, grandpa, grandma."

Jeongguk decided to lie down as well, hearing V revealing the truth. He never expected this when he always thought to search about the people targeting Kanji.

"They are the reason, why my brother is out of this violence and mess, why I am always scared for him, why there are bodyguards with him every time. There's a lot more to say Gguk, a lot more to reveal, but not today. Now it's your turn, what happened?" Getting it clear from his words that he doesn't want to talk about it now, Jeongguk decided to let it go for now, but he will not leave it forever. It's about the safety of his loved ones, he won't be quiet.

"Kook was attacked." 

V sat up straight, looking at Jeongguk with shock. He never thought they will go after the Jeons. His eyes lowered with shame and guilt hearing Jeongguk's words. He was very much aware of Gguk's wrath now as he himself goes berserk at the mention of hurt and Tae in a same sentence.

"I have some unfinished work Gguk, will meet Kook in evening. Take care and sorry that I landed you in this maze." V muttered getting up and straightening his cloths then caressed Jeongguk's cheeks lovingly before rushing out from the place not even letting the other utter a word.

Jeongguk who was laid down rose up and chuckled shaking his head, a killing look in his black eyes.

"They attacked my brother darling. I won't settle it with peace."

Unbekown to the fact that instead of him, someone else won't settle with peace this time.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Night night pups.....

~~~glimpse