111100

Jeongguk's POV-

We were never suppose to be here. He was not suppose to be there, in filthy hands away from me. With every passing second, two graves are being dug deeper and deeper. One is that man's who has his hands wrapped around V's waist and another is mine. The way my darling is glaring at me with burning fire in his eyes, I know he has killed me at least 10 times in 10 different ways, none the painless. 

We were here to find about Flavio, got stuck between another gang who took us for commoners and now we had to act or no wonder we will be outnumbered. Unless my sweet darling snaps and kills everyone in sight, including me since I have my hands wrapped around a lady who is supposedly the mafia princess. Sure honey, and I have never spilled blood which was not mine.

"This man is built more feminine than my wife!" The leader commented, nudging at V who's jaw ticked as he couldn't understand a word but I can. I knew what he was saying and it was fueling me up. No one touches what's mine and gets away with it. He won't too. Till I am done with him, he won't even remember how my darling looks. 

"Look at me, handsome." Nah, thanks I will pass. I turned my head back, to look at V who was one moment caressing the man's face, a seductive smile on his face and next moment his fingers were dug deep in his larynx? I don't know I was never good at biology but what I know is his hands were dipped bloody in his lower neck as the man choked loudly. People around him were too shocked to move, that's what I thought but when he tilted his neck to look at the men on other side they all flinched and backed away. They were scared of him. His gaze was cold and murderous as always, now looking crazy enough with the anger fueled in him. 

"Ahhhh!!" The Italian lady shrieked and fainted over me so it didn't took me a lot to shake her off me, dropping her on floor. So much for being a mafia princess.

"Ask them about Flavio or your neck is the next I am digging in." He threatened me before pulling the Glock from the now dead man's belt and settling himself on my lap like he owns me which he really does. I wrapped my hands around him, hitching him up, pressing a quick peck on his head before turning towards the men surrounding us. I am sure their doubts of us being commoner or not is pretty much cleared.

"Flavio. Where can we get him?" I asked them which quickly gave a rise to a commotion between them, loud hushing could be heard until a gunshot rang and they all fell silent. I turned to V before nuzzling his cheeks to calm him down which helped and he lowered his gun. Then a man, almost fainting walked to us, gaze dancing between the glock to me. 

"Den. He stays at Den every saturday."

"Where's this Den?" I asked again, head tilting back in disbelief, tomorrow is saturday and-

"It's your birthday tomorrow." Right. My first birthday with my dear darling. Will I get birthday sex? Or deathbed? We will know it tomorrow.

"The D-den is here, but inside." Interesting. I waved him off before looking at V who was thinking about something, maybe plan to execute and kill off the elder Jeons. His hands were no longer bloody but his nails had the blood in them so I picked the glass of whatever drink it was inside and washed off his hands clean. In return he gave me a quick short kiss on my lips, leaning back on my chest calmly.

"Let's get back?" I asked and he hummed in return before standing up then dusting his clothes. No matter how built and lean his body is, that ass always sticks out begging me to give it the desirable attention so I do. I gave the plump peach a perfect hard slap before pulling him back on my chest, my lips latching over his neck, right below his ear as he squirms hard against me. Though he is built, but not more than me.

"Don't even try darling, your yeobo is stronger than you credit him for." I whispered before scooping him in my arms, his feet dangling in air as his face is pressed on my chest. He looks so small suddenly with his big eyes looking up at me. I didn't stay there any longer and came out with him still in my arms.

"Will you put me down, yeobo?" He asked me, batting his pretty eyelashes with a lip tight smile making me laugh knowing he is drowning deep in embarrassment. But what type of husband I am if I don't make him embarrassed?

"Nope!" I declined and walked towards the rental car then dropped him inside. I round the car then settled on the driving seat before taking the path back to our hotel. We were half an hour away when I felt a hand on my thigh making me turn to V who was looking at me like I am his last meal. I heard the clicking of seatbelt and I knew he was out of his seat.

"Darling, don't play. We are on road."

"The road's empty yeobo." Fuck it is. I shuddered as his lips found their way to my neck, brushing slightly, teasing me endlessly. His hands crawled in my shirt and it was last thread that snapped. I hit the break before pulling him onto me, joining our lips in a hurried desperate kiss. Low mewls leaving his lips as I lap my tongue in him. His finger flicked my nipples making me groan into his mouth, tightening my hold over him as my hands slide down to his bottom, giving a firm squeeze. Swallowing his moan I sucked on his tongue, hand sliding inside his trousers, cupping his bare cheeks-

"Come out!" Who the fuck is this! I growled in my throat as V pulled away looking at the interruption. It was a cop. Tell me he don't have a dog that sniffed drugs on me. I haven't had drugs in my hand for like a month of something. Still I get out of car, straightening my shirt while eying V who did the same and stood right beside me. Out of instinct I curled my hands around him, making sure he is safe. 

"Stopping car in the mid of the road only to suck each other's faces? Where's your license?" Refusing to act upon his words I silently handed him over the license which was under my name.

"Kim Tae-ho? 26, and he is?" I handed him V's id knowing he would later ask for that too.

"Kim Ian, 23. You both are brothers? Stil-"

"Step, officer. Step brothers." I spoke up before he starts how much disgusting this is. His gaze was still vary but he sighed and gave us a ticket. I looked at V and saw him stifling a yawn. He is really tired. I pulled him and made him lay his head over my shoulder.

"Just a bit, darling. We will be home soon." I resorted to english language as the officer did the same so he won't feel something's wrong or suspicious. The officer handed me the ticket to which I paid him the fine.

"Wish you all happy life, you too cute together." That's what he said before going away, leaving us on our own. Well, we too need to be back. I hope tomorrow this all ends, for once and all, for good.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

ho ho ho the new books' 1st chps are written..should I publish~?

~~~glimpse