11010

Hearing Jeongguk's question, V peeled himself off only to get pulled back to the hard chest again by the latter who was not ready to let the other go anywhere away from him.

"You can talk while being close to me, I am holding you not your lips darling, well I can do that too if you want. I can oh so softly hold your lips with my own as my hands are busy holding something soft and squishy. Now that you reminded me, I was thinking this for a quite time, I will make sure to use a gag ball on you once, It's one of my fantasies, only if you are comfortable though. Gosh just imagining you muffling your screams while crying of pleasure and over-sensitivity, lord I would get a boner if I continued to think that right now." 

All the while he was blabbering his mind out, people around him went red. Even Li was blushing through his ears hearing Jeongguk's words. V was flustered though he didn't showed much and nodded, still turning around in Jeongguk's embrace now facing the burnt up mansion. Looking at the now completely burnt up place with bodies littered of those who were the reason of his pain, he felt a new relief wash over him.

"They were the one who made my life hell since birth. They were the reason Tae had so suffer so much, in days where he should be playing with his friends, he was staying in a closed room, afraid someone will try to kill him, choke him. They attacked Kook and that was my last straw. Let's not forget the damage they did to my gang all these years while staying in dark. Now they are erased from the earth. Their lineage, the only heir they have alive in this world is me and my brother. The great Kims who once ruled over Korea are no more." 

Hearing his words, Jeongguk was astonished to know that the famous 'Kims' were related to none other than his very own soon-to-be-husband and to add more to it, his love was the one to erase their existence too. Guess he has a lot to catch up in the underworld, no wonder he is not on top.

"This gang?" Jeongguk asked as he turned around to look at the men who looked buffer than the men at the base of Kanji.

"This is Kanji too, the branch in China. I called them here cause they were perfect for this work. Oh! In midst of all this I forgot to introduce you to someone! Gguk, meet Li Wang, my one of the most trusted men, my lethal cub that I raised from dust. And Li, you might know him, if not, he is Jeon Jeongguk, the leader of Kiara gang and the top most business man in-never mind that's Kook actually, his younger twin."  Hearing V's introduction Li bite back a chuckle looking at Jeongguk's face who was pouting at the last line or maybe something else too.

"Darling, you missed one more information about me! The most important one! How could you! You don't want me to gauge someone's eyes to give away the protective daddy aura, cause if you want I can do that!" V looked at Jeongguk, almost as if contemplating his idea but shook his head cause that seems too cringe for him.  

"No need for all that cheap shit you ass. Li, this is the special person, I was talking about, you can see how dark he is, well he is my love, you can't expect any less from him." V chuckled at his own words while Jeongguk's chest swelled up with pride hearing the words of appreciation for him.

"Lao hu, I want to say something, do I have the permission to?" Li asked bowing a little to which V nodded, interested to know as Li never speaks unnecessary,  when he does it is something important or needed words.

"You two would make the best couple in underworld, burning up many with jealousy, till date, it was always one of them being mafia and other would stay away from it, or one will be crazy psychopath and other will be crazy in love, tolerating or keeping up with all their shitty acts. But with you two, none of you are any less than each other it will be fun to see their reaction at your relationship. I would enjoy it the most Lao hu."