110110

Jungkook's POV-

Now, at home it was just us. By us I mean, Tae and me. And I already feel like, it's Tae who is going to be more troubled because of me. I am feeling bad for him.

"Don't move!" I went still at his words, not moving an inch as he did all the work alone. I am really ashamed in myself, I can't even do one thing right. 

"Now, don't make that face. Not everyone can cook. You are a businessman, I believe if I got in your place I would really destroy your company within a day." I don't believe that. He is smart, he might take a week, not day. 

Well, what happened was, I, Jeon Jungkook, again tried to cook but I was holding the knife wrong while cutting up some fruits and, sliced my palm like an apple. So, now doctor Taetae has strictly warned me about moving. Though my palms are hurt, he is not letting me move at all. But now looking at him with an apron around him, doing something in kitchen, it makes me feel like we are married or at least a couple. I can get used to this sight, but at the same time, I can't. I don't want to see him in kitchen cooking for me, I want to see him on my lap, enjoying himself. 

"Tae, bambi let hyung help, please." Once again I tried and maybe he agreed as he is finally coming towards me. But the pan in his hand and his expression looks like he is going to play the role of Rapunzel and me, the Flynn rider. I hurriedly closed my eyes to brace myself for impact.

"You want to help?" I squinted open my eyes to see him towering over me, hands over his hips as he asked me. I vigorously nodded, eying his pan as he motioned me to follow him to kitchen. He looks so sassy, only if I could fuck the sass ou-jesus, good jesus bless me. The eternal god up somewhere, I am at your mercy now. Help me.

"What do you wish me to do mon amour?" Tae halted for a second then continued cleaning the kitchen island. I thought he didn't notice but his red cheeks gave away the truth. I grinned ear to ear at his reaction, looking at his back. Finally he turned around, looking up at me with a stern gaze, well he tried to give that expression but I couldn't ignore his blush decorated cheeks.

"Sit here and tell me about yourself. I don't know anything about you."

"That's not true, you know my brother." I settled myself on the island where he pointed me to before resuming back to mix the batter. Well, he knew my brother, it's not like he has no idea about anything.

"Well, your parents, hyung? Cause, now-a-days dada isn't very much free, if he was I could've asked him." Oh no! Good thing he is asking me then. Who knows what lie V would feed my lil bambi.

"Hmm, my parents, my appa, Jeon Yeon-su and my eomma, Jeon Nari. Father, you can guess with all things going on, he is, I don't know who he is anymore. My eomma, she is, well you know that to-"

"Hyung, I didn't asked about your current condition, okay, tell me how you and Gguk hyung were in your, teen days? About me and dada, it was mostly me causing trouble and him looking after me." My bambi must be innocent kid. He can't cause any trouble, well the trouble must be like, whining for candies and stuff. He is too, good to cause the real 'trouble'.

"What trouble if I might know, like, candie-"

"I burned the test papers once cause I wasn't cheating but still the examiner put a cheating remark on my answer sheet. It was nothing though, we were in, 6th grade? Yes. So, the marks weren't much problem. See, I was a child nd I thought, just how dada burns down things he doesn't like or e doesn't want, I can do that too, but apparently not."

"Other time, it was intentional and I accepted that it was me who did that, well to dada I accepted but the staff, to this date has no idea who did it. What I did was, you see the systems in a software lab, they all are connected. I was just experimenting to see if it actually happens, okay? So, I installed a virus, before that I disabled the anti-virus software though, and it spread through every system. They had it repaired though they had no idea who did it."

I was shocked. Shocked to the core because, he did that. He burned down the papers, infected the systems with virus. And I thought, oh my god I got a naughty angel! But who says I regret? I am feeling like a fool but my smile says otherwise. I am astonished! His innocent face has done such things! 

"It's not over. To be true, I am that rich brat who gets his work done with his dada's help. I cause trouble, he makes sure it keeps hidden and done no harm to me. Cause I never cross the line and hurt a human. Like one time I blackmailed this woman who was dada's business partner, but she was trying to be more than that. He was trying to be our 'step-mother', so I released her double-faced attitude towards her business partners and dealers to them, her career was over. I would've been in jail if not for dada to clean out the mess I created cause she filed a report." 

"Mon amour, you are so fucking cool!" The rest of the time I spend hearing and cheering more of his deeds and his life before I entered while eating the pancakes he was making. 

We were talking and eating, with him now sitting in front of me, on a table. Eyes widening with every word, hands reacting the scene, lips moving as he uttered every syllabus. I was noticing it all. How could I not? When he was sitting so close, his legs folded on my lap as he talked and talked for hours.

"Here." He drank the water and continued his story, how the maids got fired cause they couldn't care for his little self. I can hear him talk forever even if that's the only thing I can do. I could never get enough of his voice. His eyes, they speak, they are the transparent mirrors to his soul, unlike his brother, he bleeds emotion and I can't help but soak it up all. The way his eyes twinkle in happiness, frown in anger, I see it all. 

I never wanted to be in love with him, I never knew I was in love with him. He was, just someone I saw and he had my heart even when I didn't knew he did. Suddenly all love songs were about him. I liked when he smiles but I started to love when I was the reason. I tried, I tried my best to keep myself close, collected. But, fuck.

At some point he looked at me in eyes with his beautiful, bewitching smile, and holy shit, I blew up. That's when I realized between everyone, and everything, he was the one with whom I would fight for the fairy tale that I never believed exists. 

"What are you thinking about, hyung?" I smiled and leaned a bit closer, mischief filled in my eyes as I whispered.

"Not to brag, but I really thing we are really cute together." 

And then he flushed in my favorite shade of red that I never knew existed until I saw him blushing with my words.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

 we in lovesick Jungkook era!

~~~~glimpse