100101

Done with his bullshit, I got up with one last glare and started walking away when he again started speaking. 

"You have a brother, Hansul." 

I froze on my steps hearing his words. That name, that fucking name and he dared to utter it. That one word brought back memories I didn't want to recall, that were buried somewhere and now it's like someone fucking ripped open that unstitched wound making it bleed.

But showing emotions to people is like bleeding next to a shark. So I collected myself and turned around, facing him again.

"Should I thank you for stating the obvious? That's what you are doing now-a-days?" I am sure I  heard him scoffing before he started speaking again.

"I may be retired, but I haven't forgotten how things work, Lao hu. What are the chances that no one will slice your brother's neck for a few millions? After all, he is just some rich CEO's brother." 

Cheap filths think they can play me in my own game.

"Money talks, Jeon Yeon-su. But a bullet speaks even louder. And I am known for speaking mostly with a bullet. Make sure you step out with a bullet proof vest cause we both know, I won't hesitate to shoot you just because you are my in future father-in-law." He knows this, that's why instead of meeting in my head quarters or my office, he called me here on neutral grounds. Fucking coward, that's what he is.

"Go ahead and shoot me! Go ahead, do that and see if my son will still love you!" A chuckle left my lips hearing his words. This man surely knows nothing about love, well no one can actually understand our love. It's twisted in the most beautiful way. 

"I am down too deep for him. And I would stop at no point until I have him for myself alone. He is my obsession, my addiction. I will willingly drown in the abyss of his love, even if it means losing myself completely."

"You are crazy!"

"So is your son."

"You think I am playing around? 12 hours! And you will be in my mansion at my feet begging for your brother's life!"  

With that as his last words he marched out, leaving me with my thoughts going haywire. 

This was what I feared the most, dragging my brother in my bloody world was the last thing I would ever want to do. Now I have to do what? Choose between my brother of almost 16 years and my love of not more than 6 months? 

I needed to calm my mind and think, so I dragged a chair, sitting down in the corner all alone. I can't risk my nabi's life. He is his father, he won't hurt him. And that name, that bloody name he uttered, it's making me want to bury my gun deep in to his throat, blasting it open so he won't dare to utter that name ever again in his whole life. He dared to threaten me, with my brother. His bones are fucking chattering with his one leg in coffin and he thinks he can threaten me!

My anger surged through my veins and before I could control myself I threw the glass against the wall shattering it. It silenced the room but just for a few seconds before people went back to their own business. They won't dare meddling in mine.

I thought what I need to do and suddenly I remembered something. A smile creeped up to my lips as I fished out my phone dialing a familiar number. It wasn't more than 3 rings when the person on the other side picked up, surprisingly.

"Jeon."

Jeongguk's POV-

It's been more than a day since I met or called V. Appa had some work, for that I had to go out of country which I found absurd as it was the first time he was pressurizing me for work. Other times he won't even have a look of what's happening in business. I tried calling my darling to which he was not picking up my phone which made me tense and worry as it's the first time this happened.