10101

The elders and youngers both twins were in same room, cuddling all together which was Tae's idea, little Taetae to be exact. There was silence in the room, everyone resting as they were tired when Tae's voice rang in the room. He was between Jungkook and V, Jeongguk on the other side of V.

"W-Will you be my e-eomma?" Tae asked suddenly looking up Jeongguk who was looking at others to make sure it was little boy was speaking to. V was shocked to core; he never really thought his brother would see Jeongguk in that light, so he hurriedly tried to meddle in between but kept silent as Jeongguk raised a hand as stop.

"Lil one, you want me to be your eomma? But I am a boy." Jeongguk reasoned out as he wanted to know why Tae was saying this.

"S-so what! You can cware fol me too like Kook hyung, you can rwight?" Tae slipped in little space, but no one meddled, Jeongguk listened to his words and nodded taking his lil palms in his own, rubbing it softly.

"I can lil one, I can care for you, love you, protect you. Everything a mother does. But on one condition." His last sentence made both V and Jungkook stiff. They didn't know what Jeongguk will ask to this little boy.

"W-What?"

"Call me eomma from now on my lil satan." Jeongguk said scrunching his nose as he flicked Tae's chin making the boy giggle through the tears damping his cheeks. Both V and Jungkook breathed out in relief, a soft smile adoring their face as they saw the oldest and the youngest among them bonding perfectly, being playful with each other.

"Dada! See I got my o-own eomma! Now I will tell them in school! I alsho have eomma!" Tae said giggling happily, his face glowing with happiness making V think how much he lacked in providing the motherly love, his eyes teared at the fact thinking he failed his little brother and both Jeons got this message clearly through his expression.

"D-Dada, he can be your eomma too! Now y-you don't have to cry a-all alone. You don't have to be sad! Eomma will keep you happy, and you are happy then me happy too!" Tae remembering the times he saw his dada crying alone in darkness in his own room. His heart pained at the fact that he can't do anything to take his dada's pain away who always takes away any discomfort from him.

"Oh nabi!" V cried out loud, for the first time in front of everyone, hugging Tae who was crying too, clutching his hands tightly around his dada. Jeon twins looking at the view with teary eyes as they don't know what's it is like to grow without a mother. They have their both parents with them, even though they lost a mother figure.

"Ohk Ohk, enough of crying session my boys!" Jeongguk said suddenly, his own voice dry from crying. He pulled V back in his arms, leaving a chaste kiss on his temple and was going for lips when ringing of phone was heard. Jeongguk cursed but searched for the phone as he was on the side.

It was V's phone, Jeongguk passed the phone as it was on his side and gave it to V who immediately accepted the calling pressing it to his ears, his expression turning serious in a blink.

They all got that the call was serious as they saw his clenched jaw and hard grip. In a blink he hung up the call and jumped out of the bed, wearing his jacket. Jeongguk too got up but quickly got pushed back on bed by V.

"I am com-"

"Shh." V silenced him by keeping his pointing finger on his lips. He leaned down and gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Be here with them, keep them safe for me. I will be back into your arms."

"Alive." Jeongguk muttered reminding him as he leaned back on bed, flattening on Jungkook who groaned and smacked his face with a cushion. But surprisingly Tae meddled and smacked him in return with an angry pout.

"You can't hurt my eomma! Eomma I will save you!" Tae said as he got on his knees with a pillow as his shield. V who was seeing this scene chuckled and left from there, his expression changing the moment he went out of the room.

It was now 11 at night and raining heavily outside. V is still not back yet, so everyone was dead worried. Not like it was the first time, but that doesn't mean it won't worry them.

Tae kept looking at the door, they all were still in bed, Jungkook hugging Tae while Jeongguk was beside Tae working on his laptop. It was silence when Jeongguk's phone rang. He had sent his men to know about V's location, and it was their call.

When he heard them, he sighed and looked outside.

"Kook, stay with Tae here, don't open the door at any cost, no one comes here, no one means no one." He said to Jungkook who nodded and pulled Tae in his arms more, covering him in a duvet.

"I am coming back with him, he likes rain way too much." that were his last words before he exited the door, closing it with a click.  

Driving in his beast, he reached the destination that his men gave him. It was raining heavily but he could see the silhouette standing in mid of the empty road. Sighing he quickly ran to him, squelching sounds heard and Jeongguk was sure there were bodies around him. He could even see the blood in water whenever it was lightening. He didn't say anything, instead just scooped the man in his arms, carrying him in a bridal style, motioning his men and V's men to clear up the mess. The men were surprised to see their boss in the arms on another gang's leader, that too Kiara gang. 

V didn't even react, he just circled his arms around Jeongguk's neck, snuggling closure to his neck. He was shivering due to cold, completely drenched in rain, same with Jeongguk but both didn't care. Their presence around each other was what mattered.

Jeongguk settled him on the back seat and drove back home without uttering a word. Within few minutes they were back home and without any questions again he took V in his arms and unlocked the door, taking him straight away to his own bedroom. 

Kicking the door open with his legs, he went to the bathroom which was fortunately open. He settled him directly in bathtub, with clothes on, warm water making V sigh in relief and comfort.

"You gonna remove your clothes or should I hel-" Jeongguk didn't have to complete his words when V started discarding his wet clothes. Chuckling to himself he exited to find him clothes and respect his privacy. 

Within few minutes, V was dressed in comfortable cloths, back in Jeongguk's arms, as he wanted. Both were bathed and in warm clothes, cuddling in Jeongguk's bed. But V was unusually silent. And Jeongguk knew this silence will break soon, either words or violence.

"Darli-"

"They are back Gguk. Those monsters are back."

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

Gonna drag my besto friendo's ass to ohio some day.....she is afraid of that place.

Her reply to this was- wtf!

~~~~glimpse