11110

It's been a week since the burning down of people alive, and things have been going smoothly. Both the gang leaders are managing their business, both underground and legal one, well it's Kook who manages legal ones mostly but he made Jeongguk sit with him and pass him files saying he should know one or two thins about handling business with pens.. 

V and Jeongguk meet after their work is done cause in day time, it's quiet not possible with one who signs deals with pen and other who forgot how to hold pen. Things were calm and silent for Kanji as the news about burning a whole gang alive spread like a wild fire through the underworld and they maintained their distance knowing things are going fierce with the leader and he won't think twice before setting another gang on fire. Kiara was as usual smooth with it's working as Jeongguk is not on to leave warnings. Though between both of them, it was Jeongguk who mostly visited V at his work cause the latter worked till late evenings.

And right now, he is doing the same. He is driving to Kim Corp. to meet a certain raven haired male. Humming a melody he parked his car as he reached the company and started walking towards his destination, none of the guards dared to stop him knowing he got a special pass by the CEO himself.

Without knocking, he entered the office, whistling while he did so taking the busy business man's attention. V had his sleeves rolled up, first two buttons were unbuttoned, hair a bit messy like some threaded their hands through them, he was concentrated on his work, jaw clenched as he read the documents. All in all he was looking smoking hot in Jeongguk's eyes, until the man looked up at him with his big bambi eyes, a smile stretching over his face, lightening up his whole world.

"Gguk! The work is almost done. Sit till then." Without any protest Jeongguk laid on the couch, shoes on, not minding V's glare over him. He is used to it.

"How was your day darling? Cause about night, I am here for that."  V sighed though his cheeks heated up with the wink passed on his way. Jeongguk is too hot and sexy for him. His presence makes him feel like some teenage high school girl in love, but looking at him, he is just 20, it's obvious he would feel this way. 

But he knows this won't change ever. He can never get used to Jeongguk's presence, how it affects him.

"It was all fine, stressful, though calm and no one fired. So, all good!" Jeongguk nodded, toying with his favorite pen, which is V's pen, the one he uses to sign important documents.

The office was quite for some time, both enjoying each other's presence and the comforting silence but Jeongguk remembered something, it was bothering him for a few days.

"Darling, how is your father?" His question made V halt. His whole figure going stiff for a second before he turned towards Jeongguk.

"Alive? I mean, he is good, healt-"

"As in human, love. I know he is alive, how is he as a person? Friendly? Is he involved with the dark world too?"

"Friendly, I won't give him that. He is, more of a loner, after mom was gone, he stopped smiling much or laughing, before mom, I guess he did had friends cause I saw  photo of him with some peoples, nd mom, they seemed happy. I wonder what made her leave." Jeongguk some where regretted asking as it damped V's mood a bit. But it was important for him too as something was bugging him and it seemed serious.

Jeongguk's POV

Noticing how he got lost in thoughts, I stood up and went near him, turning his chair towards me then kneeled infront of him. He was shocked by my actions, his wide eyes gave away that. Now, he expressed a lot more in my presence and I am glad that he does. I want him to be open and expressive with me.