Sixty Four

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Jungkook

I am thinking and thinking about what I just heard. I'm shocked, to be honest, and most of all if anything describes my emotion; that is hurt. I'm hurt to the very core.

Listening to Minji's crude words for Sooah made me hurt and furious at the same time.

Yes, I heard them talking.

The moment Sooah walked out of the house, it was suspicious. I was awake the whole time and when I saw her moving out, I followed quickly.

And not to mention how suspicious it looked when Sooah used to make sure of her surroundings as if she didn't want someone to follow her.

When she arrived at the nearby park I stayed hidden behind one of the trees. I stayed close enough to hear whatever they were saying.

What I did not expect was she coming here to meet Minji. Why in the park? I assumed but everything started making sense after a while. After what I heard.

Minji was the one behind Sooah's kidnapping. She tried to hurt her. Minji, my best friend hurt the very most important person in my life.

She knew and yet she did that.

It's scary.

When I think about what Minji's doing, it is scary, so so much.

Minji?

How can she be the one behind this?

This is the worst feeling ever I've felt. Like, the worst. I mean, I know for a fact that I'm gonna lose Minji for real. Because I cannot see myself forgiving her after whatever she did with Sooah.

And trust me as much as easily I'm saying the words. I can't seem to fight the ache that I have in my heart.

She was the friend who motivated me to do various things back then. She was the friend who'd be with me no matter what. She was the friend who'll support me in everything no fucking matter what.

But now she's doing everything but this.

Minji isn't being supportive. Minji isn't happy knowing that I finally found a person who I'm deeply in love with.