Fifty Nine

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Sooah

I kept peeking at Minji as she was still immersed in the man. Telling him the instructions-like how he was supposed to look after me, how he was supposed to not let me go, and so on.

I even saw her handing him a bundle of cash in his hand. And Minji even told him about all the situation that is going on.

"I think you should move her to another place. Since it's just on the outskirts of the city, cops will get here soon. I think it won't be easy for them to get through this location. And when I say, to stay cautious. I mean it, Jungkook's been hiring a lot of people to find her. He's gone crazy if I'm being honest." She sighs.

Listening to Jungkook's name, my heart warms. And knowing that he's been hiring a hell lot of people just to find me, a smile creeps on my lips.

This was not supposed to happen. When me and Jungkook were going to sort everything the other day.

I do recall the morning when he made breakfast for me, he told me that he was sorry for everything thing. Everything was sorted between us.

But soon the smile is gone when I heard something again.

"You're not harming her, are you?" Minji further inquires.

"Uh- nope! Not really," This bastard lies through his teeth.

"Dick," I mutter glaring at him.

"Cool," Minji nods. "As I said, don't do anything but just keep an eye on her for a few more days."

I knit my brows again thinking why is Minji doing all of this? What's all the fuss about? Why did she do my kidnapping? Why is Minji doing all of these?

"Alright," Minji glances at the door and I was quick enough to shift away from the window just so she couldn't spot me.

"I'll take my leave and you move her somewhere else," Minji says and with that, she takes her exit.

The man turns around and begins walking towards the door. As soon as he opens the door he finds the chair empty. And when he was about to turn around, I hit the rod to his head and he knocks out.

With wide eyes I see him collapsing on the floor while clutching his head. He soon passes out. I toss the rod down and with my shaking hands, I remove his phone from his pant pockets.