Twenty Five

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

"Ah fuck," I grumbled rubbing my head.

Shit! My head will burst today. It's throbbing horribly. I shouldn't have drunk too much of soju yesterday. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room to find my clothes on the corners of the room.

Pancakes? I sniff taking the sense of the pancakes that are coming from the kitchen. Who is making pancakes? Oh yeah, it might be Jiyong. I stood up and again groaned in agony because of the damn headache. I need coffee!

I stroll my way towards the kitchen and when I completely arrived at the kitchen door I froze on my tracks to see a very unexpected face. What is he doing here? I looked at him and he was busy making pancakes.

I tilted my head to the side looking at him in confusion. Why in the world he is here and that too making pancakes? And where is Jiyong? I looked back at the living room in search of Jiyong but I can't see her. I don't know where she is!

I looked back at his figure which was completely unaware of me. I cleared my throat and spoke. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked completely gaining his attention.

He looked at me but within a second his eyes travelled down, and instead of answering me he kept his eyes down. Making me confused as to where he is looking, I followed his eyes and looked down at myself and my eyes got wide open looking at myself.

I was wearing only a pair of t-shirt which was resting above my mid-thighs. And if I raised my hand a bit then he can see my panties underneath. Oh, God! Why? Just why? Why always me?

I looked up at him and his eyes were shamelessly trailing down my bare legs. I quickly turned around and ran towards my room without any second thought. I grab a pair of sweats from my closet and put them on.

Exhaling deeply I looked checked myself in the mirror. "Why is he here and where is Jiyong?" I closed my eyes and I remember the game we all were playing last night.

But then I don't remember anything else. I sighed and turned around leaving the room walking back to Kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen Jungkook looked up and removed the apron he was wearing.