Thirty Three

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

• Mature Content •

Sooah

He walks forward which results in me moving backwards, when the couch hits the back of my calf I drop down on the couch and he's hovering on top of me, without breaking the kiss. I let out a small hum when he brings his lips down to my jaw. Then moving to my ear he kisses below my earlobe which makes me moan.

"Up," He orders. "Lift your arms up!"

And I do.

Tugging on my shirt, he pulls it up tossing it somewhere in the room and since I'm not wearing any bra, I'm laying there on my couch just in my red panties which I'm sure are damped. Hell, they are! I'm feeling shy by his stare. Why in the hell he has to look at me like that? He stands up with his gaze still on me and I hesitantly shift sitting up.

I now try to cover my breasts. "No no no, don't," He says which makes me stop. "You know how fucking beautiful you are?" He praises.

I gulp when he starts to unbutton his shirt and his shirt is gone and he's just left in his trousers, I keep gawking at his robust chest and those muscular shoulders. And Oh God, his tattoo. He's looking so fucking hot, and I involuntarily clench my thighs when my eyes drift to the visible bulge in his trousers.

He tilts his head when he's done taking his shirt off and he then kneels in front of me directly looking at my core. Taking the box he looks at me and smirks, and I know where this is going. I suck in a breath when he opens it revealing a black vibrator and I don't know what to say, what to do. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Will you let me tie your hands?" He asks standing up and then taking his necktie rolling it over his palm.

I involuntary gulp looking at him and holy fucking moly I'm doing this. I lick my lips and the next moment I'm extending my hand to him, letting him tie me. He smirks and twirls out the necktie back, then he takes his necktie and wraps it around my wrists, tying up my wrists. And then he asks me if it's too tight and I reply him shaking my head. Pinning my hands above my head he then looks at me up and down.

"Spread your legs open for me," He let out in a raspy voice and I do.

He let out a groan when he looks at my damp thong. Gliding his tongue to his lower lip, he looks up at me and let out a dark chuckle shaking his head. He stands up and places his knee between my legs as he leans in kissing me hard and I can't help but move down grinding my clothed cunt on his thigh.