Twenty One

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I groan when I felt the sunlight hitting my face. I moved to my right taking the duvet and putting it on my face. But suddenly I felt the door creak opening. I slowly opened my eyes peeking out of the duvet only to see Jungkook coming out from the restroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I gulped looking at him. His hairs were wet with the water oozing on his robust chest. He ruffled his wet hairs cracking his neck. "Fuck, he's looking damn sexy," I murmured to myself as I resume checking him out.

He walked towards his closet and took out his clothes. I guess he didn't know I was gawking at him because I was doing it secretly while peeking out from the duvet. He turned around facing me and I hastily shut my eyes to not get caught.

After a minute or two, it was all silent in the room, with not a bit of noise coming. Did he leave? I thought as I furrowed my eyebrow with my eyes still closed. I slowly and steadily open my one eye and looked around the place he was standing a while ago only to see it vacant.

I sighed and opened both of my eyes and stood up sitting on the edge of the bed. "I think he actually left," I mumbled to myself brushing my hairs with my fingers.

"Are you talking about me, baby?" I flinch and looked in the direction of the voice only to see Jungkook laying beside me on the bed with his head resting on his palm.

I looked at him with wide eyes placing my hand on my chest. "Oh, God! You scared the shit out of me." I stated.

He sat on the bed and just shrugged. Oh, freak! He is still shirtless. My eyes shamelessly roamed to his bare and magnificent chest. For a minute I completely forgot that I literally forget to breathe.

"Like what you see hmm?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at his face and as usual, he had his mischievous smirk on his face. I grit my teeth and cleared my throat. "No, Why would I?" I snapped raising my eyebrows.