Eighteen

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

I got back to my place with Jimin as we both decided to call Taehyung as well and should spend some time together. I got to my room and took a quick shower coming back into the living room drinking my favourite banana milk.

I got on the couch beside both of them as we had some random talks and also ordered the food for us. After some time we started playing video games and yes I kept winning against them and all they could do is curse at me. Which made me laugh hard.

We all of them had our dinner and were searching for a movie to watch. "Let's watch some horror movie," Tae said looking at both of us as Jimin and I agreed to him.

As we were watching the movie Jimin took the remote and paused it making I and Tae look at him with a confused gaze. "What happened?"
I asked looking at him raising my eyebrows.

He leaned back to the couch relaxing and looked at me with a playful look. "Kook, we didn't have any talk about your make-out."
He stated.

"What about it Chim? Why you want to discuss about it?" Tae said in a monotonous tone.

Jimin looked at him and smirked. "Tae, I have to. Because it was with......" He paused as he looked back at me and back at Tae. "Sooah." He expressed looking at him.

Tae gasp and widen his eyes looking at me. I just looked down as I can feel my cheeks flushed. I kept smiling like an idiot thinking about the kiss. The way her hands were roaming all around me, the way she was tugging my hairs, the way she was moaning when I was kissing her.

"Oh my fucking god! When did this happen? And look at you Kook, you're blushing." Tae said snapping me out of my excited thoughts.

I looked up at him as I licked my lips. "Um... It happened on a business trip. Yeah." I stated as I can feel my smile isn't dropping a bit.

"How did you feel then?" Jimin asked with a cocky smile on his face as he tilted his head.

I cleared my throat looking at him. "Um...well, it was great," I said in low voice playing with my fingers.

Jimin scoffed at me. "Oh really? But when I asked her she said that it was just okay, like just okay". He said looking at me.

I shot up my head looking at him raising my eyebrows. Okay? Just okay? Was it that bad for her, seriously? Does she mean I'm not a good kisser, really? No, no! I do trust my kissing skills and I know I'm the best kisser. But what with 'okay'.  This is not happening!