Twenty

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

Putting on my sweats and T-shirt I came down walking out of my room. As soon as I stood in the living I halt on my tracks looking at the figure standing in front of me wearing my grey hoodie only. 'Holy shit' I thought looking at her.

Her hairs were wet, her bare face with her nose and cheek red. I don't know because she's taken bath or because she's shy that she is standing in front of me only in my hoddie with is reaching until her mid-thigh showing her bare and thick thighs. 'Fuck, how am I going to control myself?' I thought looking at her gulping down my saliva.

She looked at me nervously nibbling her lower trying to pull the hem of the hoodie down to trying to close her thighs which is not happening. I looked at her and recognise that she caught me checking her out. I looked around clearing my throat.

"Um... I-I... tried to put on y-your sweats but...They were too big for me so...." She paused looking at me.

I nodded my head. "It's... It's okay." I said. "And you can go and...and blow-dry your hair in my room, or you'll catch a cold," I stated stuttering.

She nodded muttering 'Thank you to me as she started walking towards my room. And I started walking towards the kitchen. I smirk and stop in my tracks turning around looking at her while she kept walking towards my room.

"SOOAH," I yelled making her stop and turn around as I kept my smirk on my face. "Would you like to have some ramyeon WITH ME?" I asked looking at her. She gulps down saliva looking at me as she froze on her spot. When I was satisfied with her look I cleared my throat. "For dinner. I'm sure you're hungry." I said snapping her out of her frozen state.

She licked her lips rubbing her arm. "S-Sure." She stated as I just nodded smiling at her.

I walked to the kitchen and she walked towards my room. I started cooking ramyeon for both of us. I should've ordered food but today was my mood to cook and also I can say that I wanted her to eat the food which I will make by my own hands. Okay Okay, fine I want to see how she reacts to my cooking skills!

After a while, she came into the kitchen, with her hairs completely dry. I looked at her and smiled as she did the same. I came and stood beside me watching me silently. "I see, you know very well how to cook!" She stated.

I nodded. "Yeah I do," I stated. "What about you?" I asked turning off the flame and looked at her as I completed cooking ramyeon.