IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello beautiful peeps!!!!

A lot of you have been asking me about the epilogue and when I'm going to upload it.

So the thing is that I'm not going to upload the epilogue very soon to be very honest.

Because I want the epilogue to be perfect and there is so much I'm planning to write in this epilogue, yeah the epilogue chapter would be very long and since I am gonna put all my energy and my mind into that, I need some good amount of time for that.

Because I want the epilogue to be perfect as I said.

So I don't know. I can't promise when I'll upload the epilogue but I'll try to make it as soon as possible.

I hope you guys wait because seriously I have so much hope for the epilogue, so I'm taking my time with this one.

I hope you understand.

And also last but not least, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH.

Thank you so much for taking out your time and reading Beautiful Mistake.

This was my first book and I didn't think I would even finish it, I got tremendous writer's block but here I am. I finally finished it and I am thrilled by the responses of y'all guys.

And trust me it means a lot.

One more thing, I'm working on a new book named 'Irresistible'. It's a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction. And what inspired me to write this was the recent trend of; book girl×biker boy.

So yeah, Jungkook is a biker in this one and it's an enemies-to-lovers book. And believe me, this book is going to be steamy as fuck and not to mention there is going to be a lot of tension,

LIKE A LOT OF FUCKING TENSION BETWEEN THEM.

Like, the intense yet a bit playful Jeon Jungkook who also happens to be a bit of a sunshine. And then there is Skye, who is feisty, too much feisty and not really a sunshine type but a bit on the grumpier side. 

But when Jungkook is around Skye or with Skye, he isn't really sunshine. She brings out the beast within him because little Miss likes provoking the fuck out of him and trust me provoking Jeon Jungkook is not a good idea! (Or maybe it is)

We'll have to find that out.

FUCK, I'M EXCITED FOR JUNGKOOK AND SKYE.

Till then, see you soon.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️