Sixty Five

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Jungkook

I'm here to meet Minji.

After so much convincing Sooah and assuring her that I'll be on my greatest behavior, she finally let me meet Minji.

I grapple with the betrayal inflicted by my closest friend, who not only fractured our bond but also endangered the person I hold dear.

The complex emotions of love, fear, and heartbreak intertwine, leaving me to navigate a tumultuous path of healing and self-discovery.

I am still not okay.

And this-this thing will haunt me forever.

Sooah wasn't okay with the fact that I was meeting Minji after whatever happened the day before yesterday. She was scared that I might lash on Minji for her shitty acts-which I might. We never know.

I mean, you can't blame me for being okay after knowing all of the things that have been going on these past few days.

I cannot be like nothing's happened and everything's normal. Sooah wanted to accompany me because she thought that I might lose my cool. She thought right though, I might.

But I hope I won't.

As I step onto the familiar terrace of a random building, the rush of memories hits me like a tidal wave. This place, our secret hideout, hasn't changed a bit since we were kids.

This place is near our old home.

Minji and her parents used to live in our neighborhood. But after 10th grade, she moved to the States with her parents.

Honestly, it was very disappointing when she moved to the States. I was sad, she was sad knowing the fact that we had become best friends.

But after I graduated from high school, Mom and Dad moved back to Busan. So I never got a chance to come back to this place often.

But I used to be here whenever Minji would visit me. Even if she moved to the States she made sure to keep visiting me. And whenever she did, we came here.

But then again, it all stopped because how we both got busy with work, and just like that her visits were once in a blue moon.

The last time we visited this place was three years ago. And today, I'm meeting here here after those years.

I look around and the once-secret hideout echoes with laughter from our childhood, the echoes of shared dreams. The old wooden bench where we used to sit and talk for hours, it's still there.

I can't help but smile as I remember all the adventures we had up here. From daring escapes from imaginary villains to heartfelt conversations about our dreams and fears, this terrace holds countless precious moments from our childhood and a few of them in our adulthood.