Fifty Six

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

(Unedited)

Sooah

I sighed leaning back in my chair as I finish working. I see around and I am met with an empty desk. Yes, I'm working late and everyone else has left. I again let out a sigh as I then start to arrange my things in their proper places.

After arranging the things and switching off the PC, I then stand up with my handbag in my hand and then I peek a glance at Jungkook's cabin. The lights are still on maybe he's still working.

I press my lips into a thin line and then turn around to leave. I get into the elevator and wait there for it to get down to the ground floor, which is a parking lot.

The door opens and I get out as I then make my way toward my car.

Yes, I finally got a car.

As I'm about to open my car door and get inside I hear a familiar voice, and when I turn around I see  Nari standing behind me with a shit-eating grin.

"Look who's here," She says.

"What?" I simply question.

"Long time no see Sooah!" She flashes me a very big fake smile.

I can even tell when she smiles genuinely and when the smile is fake. She's that obvious.

"What is it?" I question.

"Nothing Sooah," Nari shrugs. "I wonder how was your Paris trip?"

"Why are you asking me about it?" I knit my brows.

"Just,"

"Okay?"

"So how was it?" She yet again questions.

"It was good," I shortly answer.

"Oh was it?" Nari notches. "I heard otherwise,"

"What is again?!" I let out with a sigh.

"Well," Nari begins. "You know, I heard you guys are not on good terms lately?"

"Who guys?" I raise my brows.

"Oh, come on Sooah, of course, I'm talking about you and Mr Jeon," Nari replies tilting her head.

"Well, I guess that's none of your business!" I retort matter of factly.

"Oh no, it is. It is everyone's business Miss Lee. After all, you're fucking your boss who happens to be our boss too!" Nari gives her shit-eating grin.

"What?" That is what I say in reply.

Wait a second.

What?