Two

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I sigh as I completed my packing. Tomorrow I'm going back to Seoul, I got transferred to 'Comsoft System' a very good company in Seoul. I'm a Software Developer now. I'm in Busan from the last four years at my parent's place. I got an internship in Busan so I came here and started working.

My schedule used to be always hectic. working all day and sometimes night shifts as well. Nevertheless, it was a great experience, a whole new experience. And did I tell you that I'm missing my morning sleep? Right, I've to get up early in the morning for my work, and sometimes I'd have to give up my sleep.

As far as these four years were totally different for me, a new change for me. A whole new me. Now I've gained confidence, I'm diplomatic and adventurous. I try to learn different and new things. So far now I can stand for myself and can uphold myself.

But, there was not a single day when Jungkook didn't cross my mind. I often keep thinking about him. Yes, I still remember that day and I can't get that out of my mind. Well, let's say I'm used to it. I'm not in any kind of relationship yet and didn't even have any physical relation with anyone after that. There were many chances but I was just no able to do it. Every time I tried but all I could do is just reject.

I don't where he is and what he is doing. I don't know anything about him. Jiyong also didn't mention him as I said her not to after that day. Because after all It was just a one night stand. And as per my information people doesn't speak about one night stand's right?

What about Jiyong? Well, She is still in Seoul. We're still in touch. She often keeps visiting me. In Seoul, she got a quite nice job with a great package, after all, she deserved it because she spared no effort. She worked hard to get selected for that company. Now she's one of the best Python Developer in the company.

She's all grown up women now. She's dazzling, she has become more gorgeous now. She's innovative, loves to apply new ideas to old problems and to find creative solutions. She's Resolute, she does not change her mind if she has already decided it. And one thing that didn't change is her bossy attitude. Which defines her whole personality!

She's been in a relationship with Taehyung for the past two years. I must say Taehyung is a sweet guy. She always tells me how caring and lovable he is, how he always makes her feel desired, valued and appreciated. Taehyung has taken over his dad's position and is CEO of one of the best companies in Seoul. Jiyong is Python Developer in 'Comsoft System'. And yes in the same company where I'm going to work. But I've not told her yet because I wanna give her a surprise.