Three

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

I arrived at the company and the security guard opened the car door for me. I walked out and everyone started bowing at me. I nodded and went inside. The receptionist greeted me saying 'Good Morning Mr Jeon' followed by all the workers I smile and nodded at them. I went into the elevator and pressed the button to the tenth floor.

I stood inside and shove my hands in my pocket waiting for the elevator door to open. After a while, the door opened and I headed to my office. As I was walking through my office the all employees greeted me. I nodded giving a slight smile and went into my office.

I took my seat and someone knocked on the door and I knew who was there. "Come in," I said in an uninterested tone.

"Good Morning Mr Jeon." and there my secretary, the one with whom I'm irritated the most, came in her revealing clothes.

Her cleavage is every time on the show. But duh! trust me I never got a boner for that. Because I think I'm not a bit interested in her. She tries to act all cute and polite around me but I know who actually she is behind my back. She's a real bitch.

I have clearly told her that I do not sleep with my employees and nor I have any interest in her, but no she is eagerly waiting to get in my pants, which I'm definitely not going to allow. Such a horny bitch she is. I don't know why haven't I fired her yet.

It's not that I've not tried but she apologized to me and requested me to give her one chance and yes I gave. She does not say anything to me. But I can understand that she is always trying her best to seduce me although I don't give a fuck to her.

I nodded "What is today's schedule?" I asked her while staring at my PC not giving any attention to her revealing body.

"Mr Jeon you have to attend the meeting today, with Mr Kim Namjoon about the new software application which is at two in the afternoon, after the lunch break. And also you have to sign some work-related papers, which are here." She said while handing me papers. I started to sign the papers. "And after that in the evening, you have a party to attend at Mr Shin's place. That's it for today, Mr Jeon." She stated.

I nodded. "Okay, Thankyou Miss Kang. You may leave now and here take this I'm done." I said as I handed her the papers. She nodded and left.

I sighed, putting my hand in my pocket removing the necklace. I stared at the necklace for a while again admiring it. I turned it and looked at the engraving 09.12.97. I don't know what do these numbers mean, It seems like it's someone's birth date. Maybe someone had gifted her and she must be feeling bad because she lost it. I don't know why I always keep it with me. I shook my head and kept it back and focused on my work.