Sixteen

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

I got in my restroom to take shower after coming back from the party. I stood there and put the tap on, checking the right temperature. I removed my coat and started to unbutton my shirt. I removed my shirt and was about to remove my trouser as well but I stopped as I shoved my right hand in my pocket and took out her necklace.

I sighed and turn off the tap as I started walking towards the exit door keeping the necklace back in my closet. When I opened the door I met a familiar back facing me, checking my closet very rapidly like she's about to caught up. Well! Yes, she already is! I stood there looking at her knitting my eyebrows.

"Come on! Oh, my pretty necklace." She muttered to herself in irritation.

I raised an eyebrow with a smirk on my face putting the necklace back in my pocket crossing my arms on my chest leaning against the door frame watching her. Her hairs were tied in a messy bun, her outfit which was barely closing her body. I looked down at her pajama shorts which were way too short, showing her long legs and thick thighs as the shirt she was wearing was resting above her abdomen showing her belly button and her waist.

I lick my lips looking at her frame which was not at all aware of me watching her. When I saw her today in that red lace bra, which was a complete turn on for me as I ended up taking a cold shower again after that. The way her bra was perfectly holding her breast with her cleavage slightly visible as her chest was going up and down as she was breathing, making me to forget. Her curves making me crave to touch and feel them.

I bite my lower lip closing my eyes as I felt myself getting hard.  I shook my head controlling myself exhaling deeply. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Should I help you with what you're searching through my closet?" I said making her jump.

She stood there frozen apparently thinking about the explanation she should give to me, which only made me smile in amusement. "When I ask something, I need an answer," I said making her turn around facing me.

As soon as she turned around her eyes went to my bare chest gulping, while watching me from head to toe, openly checking me out parting her lips. My smirk widens looking at her when she finally looked at my face widening her eyes in shock perhaps because she thought I was taking shower.

"I said I expect an answer Sooah," I stated.

She looked at me for a while.  "Huh?.....me....yeah..um..actually I..." She paused looking at me as I just raised my eyebrows telling her to continue. "A-Actually I was....um...I was....." she again paused biting her lower lip. "I-I was searching f-for the f-files?" She said making it look like a question and I raised an eyebrow looking at her. She started rubbing her arm. "Oh y-yeah I-I was looking for a file...haha..!!" She started laughing nervously making her look cute as hell!