Fourty Five

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

"Kookie, we were so fun back then! Seriously!" Minji giggles hitting Jungkook's arm.

It's been more than thirty minutes Jungkook and Minji are talking about how fun they used to have when they both were small. How they were not able to stay without each other, how they were not able to let go of each other, how at every event they both were always together, how they used to just hang out together, how they used to bath together, how they used to cuddle together, etc.

And honestly speaking I'm feeling kinda left out here. They're just so lost in themselves which I really shouldn't complain about because they know each other since they were in undies! But I, for real, can't help but be a bit jealous.

I sigh for the nth time as I just lazily take the nachos and shove them into my mouth, chewing them. I look at them as they both are talking and talking and giggling and giggling bringing back their fun stuff time!

"I wish we could do it again, it was so fun!" Minji says with a very bright smile.

"Likewise," Jungkook nods with a smile. "I enjoyed seeing you all freaking out before sitting on the roller coaster!"

Minji playfully rolls her eyes and then her eyes fall on me. She very slightly smiles and speaks.

"Sooah, seriously! He was so so naughty when he was small. He used to love getting on my nerves purposely!" Minji tells me cheerfully.

"I see," I nod and she nods back. "Think so he's not much changed, he's naughtier now!" I mumble which Minji wasn't able to hear to my thanking.

But I guess Jungkook did. He looks at me with a smirk on his face and eyes, a naughty expression on his face as he is amused listening to me. But for me, all I do is blankly peek a single glance at him as I then continue eating the nachos.

I don't think I'm in a very good mood now.

"Not that I complain though, but still!" Minji further continues. "Obviously, we were not able to keep up without each other. We were so whipped for each other, right?!"