Fifty Eight

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

(Unedited)

Jungkook

I take out my mobile and dial Sooah's number. The ring goes off telling her that her phone is switched off. I knit my brows and sigh in frustration for the nth time.

I've been trying to call her for two hours now. But all I can hear is her phone switched off. I shouldn't have left in the first place. I should've waited for her to wake up instead of keeping a sticky note telling her that I'll meet her at work.

I don't know where she is. I don't know why isn't she at work yet. I've been waiting for her for a very long. I let out a sigh and lean back in my chair, closing my eyes my mind wanders to yesterday night.

FLASHBACK •

I take Sooah inside carrying her in my arms. She is smiling and giggling as she has tangled her arms around my neck, while peppering me with soft kisses, on my jaw then cheek, and sometimes my neck too.

Getting inside my house, I make my way toward my room. As I'm climbing the steps, Sooah starts moving into my hold. I look down at her while she's giving me a frown.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Nothing, This dress is so tight!" She mutters with a pout.

I smile looking at her and continue my way toward my room. When I enter inside, I switch on the lights and then make my way towards the bed. I place her down on the bed and kneel in front of her.

I then remove her sandals and then stand up as I brush her hair which was messy and all over her face. Tucking her hair behind her ears, I then walk towards my closet and take out a pair of pajamas that she kept here.

Her clothes are still here, yes!

Taking them I make my way towards my room and then I see her already dozed off on the bed. She's laying on her stomach and the hair that I managed to brush properly is messed up again.

Letting out a sigh I walk towards her and turn her around softly, making her lay on her back. I brush her hair again to make them properly. I finally manage to change her clothes with her sleeping like this. and when it's don't I pull the duvet over her body and she let ou

I then get up and get inside my bathroom as I get to freshen up. After I'm done with my night routine, I get back in my room and then toward my bed.

I lay next to her and pull her close to me. She's quick enough to lean into my arms.

"I am sorry, Sooah. I know you're trying to apologize for a very long and I'm doing nothing but pushing you away," I mumble placing a soft kiss on her head. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."