Fourty Four

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Jungkook

Taehyung left a while ago after telling me whatever plan he has to propose Jiyong. And yes, I agreed to go with him. Yeah yeah, because Sooah agreed. So why not me?

He told me that we may leave for New York within the next week. So I need to tell Jin hyung to take care of the company for a while since I won't be here. Also, Jiyong and Sooah as well won't be here so I need to tell someone to categorize their work.

Now, I'm sitting in my cabin with my eyes on the PC across me. I'm working for maybe half an hour. As I'm occupied with my work, the cabin door is being knocked. I reply 'come in' with my eyes still on PC.

I lift my eyes and look at the person who is walking inside with a file in her hand. She smiles looking at me and place the file on the table. I keep my eyes on her every move. She stands straight and looks at me with a very adorable smile.

"Mr Kim told me that you need to cross-check this file, Mr Jeon," She tells.

"Of course," I say and smile smugly. "Miss Lee."

She nods and then leaves a deep sigh looking around the cabin as if it's her first time she's standing in my cabin. I stay quiet and stare at her up and down eyeing her outfit. She's wearing a white V neck shirt and a peach coloured pencil skirt that reaches a bit above her knees and white stilettos.

Though it's a V neck shirt, it's not showing a bit of her cleavage but giving a perfect view of her collarbones. Her hair, as always cascading down her waist. She raises her right hand to brush it through her hair only to hold her necklace in between her thumb and forefinger as she plays with the infinity pendant.

"Um, well.." She looks at me. "I'll get going?!" She says which comes more like the question.

"Come here," I simply reply.

She keeps her eyes on me but looking at her body language I can see that she's tensed. The way she gulped and also the way her chest has now started to rise and drop at a bit fast pace.

She exhales and the next thing she does is to walk towards me. I turn my chair in the direction of her and when she is standing in front of me, I place my hand on her waist and pull her down on my lap.