Thirty Two

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Minji

"Hey, guys!" I say entering the office canteen where Jiyong, Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi are having lunch as usual.

"Hey," Jiyong greets back, same goes for others.

I glance around and I can't see Sooah here, and thinking about Sooah my mind drifts to last week's incident, where Jungkook was crazily beating up the man. It made me think a lot of things, I didn't want to think that way but I also am not able to think straight.

I love Jungkook.

And It will be a lie if I say I didn't felt anything that time when Jungkook was knocking the shit out of that man, like how Jungkook completely became insane I didn't like It. I am with Jungkook since his childhood, and we've spent so much time together and made so many memories together. And it was then, I started feeling for Jungkook, a very strong feeling.

I shook my head. "If I could be there, jungkook would've been reacted the exact, right?" I thought and then look at all of them giving them a very sweet smile.

"Hey, uh where is Sooah, why she isn't here?" I ask raising my brows.

"Oh yeah, Sooah and Jungkook are working together in his cabin, so she said that she'll have lunch with him there I guess," Jiyong states eating her food.

"Oh," I reply.

Why do they have to work together? And why every time in his cabin? Oh God, please help me to think straight. But how can I think straight? I should find out what's happening between those two. Now, I'm feeling uneasy as to what maybe are they doing, if not work?

"Minji," Jimin calls breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah?" I answer.

"Why are you here?" He asks which makes me knit my eyebrows. "I mean, do you wanna join us for lunch?"