Sixty

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

Sooah

"You're not surprised?" I inquire.

"I'm not," Jiyong replies. "I mean, I knew that Minji is acting weird since the start. She was not like that before though, it's now she's being like this. And honestly speaking, I think she hates you."

"I can sense that as well," I nod. "But why?"

"Jungkook," Jiyong says. "I think so. Because did you notice that everything was going well between you and him before she showed up? And in Paris as well everything was pretty good, but then suddenly Minji getting there and then you see her in Jungkook's room, this cannot just be a coincidence, Sooah. I swear she's trying to bring hurdles in between both of you,"

I think I think about whatever Jiyong tells me. And all of this is making sense now.
Everything was going well between Me and Jungkook before she came. And then she came, and there was a lot of misunderstanding between us.

We even had a huge fight in Paris. And again, Minji was involved. I don't know if I'm right or not but I think Minji hates me because I'm with Jungkook.

"I think she doesn't the fact that you and Kook are together," Jiyong declares.

"I think so too," I nod looking at her.

"And I think you should tell this to him, he deserves to know." She says patting my shoulder. "And you need to confront her as well because I don't think it'll take time for her to pull some another act,"

"Yeah, I need to talk to her." I nod.

"I never thought, she'd go this far. I mean, look at you. How could she?" Jiyong said pointing at my condition.

"Jiyong," I say. "I saw Minji and that man talking. And I heard Minji clearly telling him not to touch me, harm me. He did it because he wanted to, I guess he was pissed because I used to talk, that's all."

"But that does not change the fact that she was the one who hired that man. I mean, how can she be so immature?" Jiyong states matter of factly.

I nod in understanding. She's right, to be honest, maybe I should really stop convincing myself to think that there's something good left in Minji.

I should really stop my mind from running all over. The one thing I need to do is talk to her. Because whatever she did was not great. Heck, I could've died goddamn.