Nine

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I arrived at the company and as usual, greeted everyone. I walked to my desk and sat on the chair. I turned my PC on and started working.

As I was working Nari came to me and stood in front of me. I sighed and looked up with a blank expression on my face. Already done with her.
She crossed her arms on her chest looking at me. Oops! Glaring at me. I just leaned back to my chair and raised my eyebrows indicating her to speak.

She smirked and looked at me. "You surely have the nerve to agree on a business trip, don't you?" She said.

Oh god! What's her problem. Is she on drugs or what? I sighed and looked at her. "Yes, I do. So?" I said looking at her uninterested.

"So you know, I'll make sure that you don't come. I hate you a lot." She said rolling her eyes.

"I cannot possibly fathom the intensity of the fuck I don't give," I said fake smiling at her. "And you know what, Keep rolling your eyes because maybe you'll find your brain
back there," I said in a monotonous tone.

She glared at me. "You just wait and watch." She said as she turned around leaving me.

She walked away of course in his office as usual before glancing and fixing herself like she always does and entered inside. How pathetic, like seriously she doesn't even embrace her self-respect. She every time gets rejected and humiliated but still, she does the same shitty thing every time. I wonder how Jungkook might handle her every time damnn!!

Poor Jungkook! I feel bad for him.

As I was working I heard murmuring in the room. I didn't bother to watch thinking some employees might be chatting and focused on my work.

"LOOK WHO IS HERE!"

Hobi exclaimed in excitement getting my attention. I looked at him who has sparkling eyes and a bright smile on his face as he stood up and walked across his desk I don't know where. Everyone has their eyes on him as he was walking. I followed him and soon found him hugging someone.

I didn't know who was the person. As I was only able to see his side profile not much clearly. And after Hobi everyone went to that 'someone and hugged him followed by Yoongi. In most of them, Hobi and Yoongi were much happier to see him.

As everyone went back to their desks except Yoongi and Hobi. I stood up in curiosity to have a better look and walked towards them as I went close to them and stood there my eyes widen and my lips parted in surprise to see him. He looked at me and he knitted his eyebrows as if he was thinking something.