Eight

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Third Person POV

Jungkook told Sooah to help him check some documents telling her that he needs those documents right now, so he told her to take a seat on the couch and quickly check it and hand it over to him. Sooah took a seat on the couch across his table. She sat there and put the documents on the coffee table and started checking the documents.

As she was leaning a little down to check the documents her cleavage was showing a bit. But she didn't recognize it because she was all focused on checking the documents. She just wanted to finish her work quickly as Jungkook told her to.

On the other hand, Jungkook was as well working on his PC. He purposely called Sooah in his office only because he wanted to see her. He was glancing at her with the corner of his eyes. But that was not satisfying his eyes. So he turned his swivel chair to her side so that he can have a better look.

His gaze went towards her. Her hairs were falling on her face as she was leaning down. But soon his eyes went down to her cleavage. He gulped looking at her, it was something turn on for him. He remembered the day when he poured the water on her. How her shirt was stuck to her body showing her skin and lace black bra underneath. After seeing such a view he couldn't control himself and he ended up taking a cold shower imagining her.

And now again seeing her like this was turning him on. He can feel his member getting hard. He started nibbling his lower lip and his hand went to his tie to loosen it. He shut close his eyes and shook his head. 'Not now Jungkook. Not now' He scolded himself and took a deep breath.

Sooah took the pen in between her teeth and started flipping the documents. She leaned back to sit up straight but her eyes went down to her shirt which was hanging low a bit showing her cleavage. She sat up straight and fixed her top to cover up her cleavage. She flipped her hairs with her hand which were coming on her face. As she flipped her hairs, her eyes landed on Jungkook who has his
eyes on her.

Jungkook brought his tongue to his lower lip gliding on it while looking at her. Sooah gulped and quickly looked away not making eye contact with him. She cleared her throat and looked down to the documents cross-checking them again. She finished checking documents and stood up to hand over them to Jungkook.

Walking in front of his table she looked at him as he leaned back to his chair bringing his hand up to his lips biting his nails seductively looking at her. She was looking at him as if she was admiring him. She was thinking how hot he was looking in this posture, his necktie loosen a bit, his legs parted. The way he was biting his nails seductively was making her heated.