Sixty Six

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦

(Unedited)

One month later

Jungkook

Sooah lets out a yawn, stretching her arms above her head. Me and Sooah are heading back to my place after the preparation, more like now it's our place.

I smile looking at her as she leans on her seat, relaxing herself she closes her eyes. She must be tired, of course, she is tired since little miss is freaking excited about her best friend's wedding and she's keeping herself busy in all the preparations.

Jiyong and Taehyung are getting married next week. And to be honest, I'm happy too. I've seen them together since the very start. I've seen them fighting. I've seen all the ups and downs in their relationship.

And seeing them now getting married makes me feel content. A soft smile grazes my lips thinking about their constant banter which is of course not an issue because if that had to be an issue it could have been way back.

They've now come a long way and there's no going back. Even if they keep bickering most of the time, they still understand each other and of course, they cannot stay away from each other at all.

Well, that's good for them.

I keep driving back to my place with all of the thoughts that are creeping into my head one by one. I keep stealing glances at Sooah, who is now sleeping peacefully beside me.

As the thoughts are creeping into my head, I think about Minji. I haven't heard from her-it's been a month since I met her at the cafe and left her in her misery.

After that, I did get to know that she moved back to the States. We're on no talking terms and I think that's not gonna be in the near future.

As much as it hurts to leave her like that, it's nothing with the pain I feel inside me every time I think of her betrayal. Every time I think about the acts she pulled-what she did with Sooah.

She's the one to ruin our friendship and she's paying for it now.

Sooah has tried tons of times to make me speak with Minji and just to give her a second chance, she still feels a bit guilty thinking that our friendship is gone for no good and she blames herself for it.

This woman I swear-with this forgiving nature of her.

Sooah has a very big heart and that hurts more, to be honest. I mean, how can a person even think of something doing to her who is just as kind and literally a sweetheart?