Fourty Six

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Third Person POV

"Jungkook," Sooah whines.

"Just a second please," Jungkook replies as he leads her towards their destination.

Sooah is blindfolded as Jungkook wanted to. He closed her eyes with a black ribbon the moment she took her seat in his car. And since then she has had a blindfold on her eyes.

There were a few times when Jungkook told her to not remove the blindfold as he halted the car and got out just to take the warm food and also some hot chocolate for them to drink since it was a very bit chilly outside and as Sooah is obedient, she quietly kept her eyes closed.

And not to mention the date he planned was a kinda chilly place and that was the reason he told her to wear something comfortable and not too fancy. He also told Jiyong to assist Sooah with the outfit according to the place.

"Okay," He says placing his hands on her shoulder. "So, now I'll remove your blindfold, but you've to promise me not to open your eyes until I tell you, okay?"

"Fine," She grumbles impatiently.

He slowly unites the blindfold and as per his instructions, Sooah keeps her eyes closed as she waits for him to notify her.

Removing the blindfold her exhales deeply trying to calm his nervousness. Sooah smiles listening to his deep exhale as she then decides to speak.

"Are you nervous?" She chuckles with her eyes still closed.

"Yes, very much." He answers honestly.

"Well," She clears her throat. "Can I open my eyes, yet?"

He presses his lips together and then with a final deep exhale he speaks.

"Okay," He says.