Fourty One

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

"I heard you are hanging out with Minji?" Yoongi inquires.

I look at him and nod. "Yeah," I reply.

He looks at me and he keeps looking at me for a while. And I just give him a confusing gaze. He then sighs and scratches his temple breaking the gaze he had on me just a minute ago.

"What happened?" I inquire.

He turns to look at me and shrugs. "Nothing," He mutters. "I was just asking out of wonder, that's it," He calls it off.

And I just nod.

We keep sitting there in the office canteen waiting for Jiyong, Hobi and Jimin to arrive and once they do. We then start having our lunch as usual having a bit of talk here and there.

"Guys," Jimin says. "You know the business trip Jungkook went for?" He asks.

And we all nod in response.

"So," He starts. "The trip he went for New York and if the deal gets final and also if Mr Bingley accepts the partnership then it'll a very successful for our company, in short, it's the biggest jackpot we'll hit,"

"Wow," I and Jiyong mumble at the same time.

"That's very great!" Hobi says with his usual sunshine smile.

"Yeah," Jimin smiles. "Let's just hope we achieve it!"

"We will," Yoongi confides. "For sure!"

"How can you be so sure about that? I mean, don't be overconfident Yoongles!" Jimin asserts.

"You know," Yoongi sighs leaning back to his chair. "My guesses never get untrue. You may say I have that sixth sense power," He shrugs. "What I feel I say and yeah, I suppose it to be true and many times it did and also I can read people by their body language. So you can also say that I'm a mind reader," He peeks a glance at me and by his gaze why did I feel he was directing this sentence to me?!