Thirty Eight

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

• Mature Content •

Jungkook

She is holding me with her one hand wrapped around my neck as we are moving our lips slowly taking our time. My one hand is holding her from her waist while the other one is on the hollow of her neck as I'm slowly caressing her jaw with my thumb. This is something I want to keep doing my whole life, kissing her, holding her into my arms. I want her, I want everything of her. I need her and I love her.

I'd never imagined I could be here, head over heels for a girl who I used to think boring back at when we both were in University. But now she's the one I want to think about, the one I want to make a part of my life, the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life.
It seemed if the right person came along, they could do a damn sight lot of convincing without you even realising it until it was too late.

Not that I yearned myself for love with Sooah, I mean not really and completely. But things happened and now here I am, kissing the person I'm in love with. Whatever Sooah and I had been doing had felt like it could have become something amazingly special in my whole life until now. Real love is when I'm quick enough to stand up when every time I see her, the way she smiles and laughs makes me want to keep admiring her, not only the thought of her tits or her body that got me hard but also the feeling of keeping her in my arms and kiss her sweetly.

Just like we are now, Slow and gentle.

She tilts her head to the side and then gently suck on my lower lip which makes me groan and observing that she repeats the action. Slowly she moves her hand down and presses on my chest to slightly push me back, breaking the kiss. I keep my forehead touching her as she is steadying her breath.

After a minute she looks up at me and smiles and I finally take a step back and smile back at her. She then licks her lips and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear she walks past me towards the couch. I turn around following her, but suddenly she stops which makes me almost bump into her.

Sooah looks around as she bits her lips. "Uh, this is for you," She hands me the box looking everywhere but not me.

I take the box from her hand. "What's this?" I ask.